Chatagnier from Ole Miss

23,071 Views | 229 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Captain Pablo
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MC Aggie said:

He is and if Aggies want to heckle him, go for it, but to promote throwing at a kid, that could potentially injure him for a batting stance is foolish and sad. Thought our fans were better than that
First of all, it is not a batting stance. It is a whole routine he goes through which deserves heckling imho.

And secondly, I backed down from the plunking deal. The former Aggie player I was with in Arky was the one who immediately said that when he saw him on tv.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
MC Aggie
AG
I know what he does in regards to his routine, stance, routine and all. I don't need to be corrected.
Pretty sad state our program is in when this is topic of conversation. How about we concern ourselves on winning a series. Otherwise we look like bitter UH and rice fans that resort to hitting or heckling a ball player that is going to come in our house and pound it all over our park.
dermdoc
AG
MC Aggie said:

I know what he does in regards to his routine, stance, routine and all. I don't need to be corrected.
Pretty sad state our program is in when this is topic of conversation. How about we concern ourselves on winning a series. Otherwise we look like bitter UH and rice fans that resort to hitting or heckling a ball player that is going to come in our house and pound it all over our park.

You posted batting stance. I can only go by what is posted.

And I already posted about backing down from the plunking. And nobody ever said they wanted to hurt him.

And trust me I am not bitter.

And how good or bad we are has nothing to do with heckling. Has gone at Olsen for decades whatever our record is.

Should we not chant "Ball five" just because we stink?

And sorry but the moral high horse thing on when fans should heckle or not gets tiresome.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
MC Aggie
AG
What get tiresome is watching ignorant fans embarrassing themselves talking *** to 18-22 year olds for attention.

dermdoc
AG
MC Aggie said:

What get tiresome is watching ignorant fans embarrassing themselves talking *** to 18-22 year olds for attention.

Actually the players we heckle usually come over to talk to us after the game. And laughed with us and told us how they enjoyed it. We even have pictures with some.

Just having fun.

But you did nail me with your ignorant attention seeking jab.

I completely agree.
dermdoc
AG
And we never cuss when we heckle. Unlike your posts.
dermdoc
AG
Here we are with the New Mexico State catcher earlier this year. But unlike you, this kid had a sense of humor.

And there are more.

And of course the immortal "You get those pants off of Saturday Night Fever".

So mean spirited.

Get over yourself. It is a baseball game. And I already posted about the plunking thing.

jkag89
MC Aggie said:

Do you even understand the point of ragging? It is to get the kid's head in the stands, not on the play in the field. If he has a peculiar stance at the plate, you rag him. If the kid is rail thin, you rag him. A little chunky, you rag him. Silly haircut, rag him. Had a bad day at the plate the day before, remind him of it. Booted a ball earlier in the game, remind him. As long as it is clean and not about his family (particularly momma or his significant other) it is fair game.
jkag89
MC Aggie said:

As fans we have no control about winning a series other than trying to help the club by being loud.
jkag89
dermdoc said:

MC Aggie said:

And no he wont stop when he gets to the MLB. He is a very confident young man and does his own thing.

We shall see. There have been a lot of college players do stuff that they dropped when they got to MLB.

Sounds like a great guy.
Stuff that flies in high school and college is often quickly dropped once a kid makes it to pro ball. He may keep it or he may not, one thing is for certain unless he hits like the next Rogers Hornsby he is going to take crap from both the players and fans.
Bernie13
This guy would be ragged every pitch, LOUDLY AND CLEVERLY, by the fans back in the 80's and 90's. Hoping its a lot of fun and loud now! I don't care if his last name is Pujols or he's the Pope. Let him have it Ags in the way it should be done!
dermdoc
AG
How about we rag him that his aunt on Texags told us we could not rag him.

Or there would be trouble.
trouble
AG
Why you bringing me into this?
dermdoc
AG
trouble said:

Why you bringing me into this?

Because according to Chatagnier's aunt, I am ignorant.
trouble
AG
I'd say you're closer to impressive than ignorant.
Bernie13
Man, if this guys aunt was a player, imagine how much we would be in her head
dermdoc
AG
Bernie13 said:

Watch out, she may triple dog dare you.
Clown_World
If I can make it out to Olsen, I'm coming to rag him. I told him that when he signed there!

He' will definitely get a good laugh out of it and it's part of the game. It's just not something I'm going to the ribs over.
dermdoc
AG
CoachO_08 said:

If I can make it out to Olsen, I'm coming to rag him. I told him that when he signed there!

He' will definitely get a good laugh out of it and it's part of the game. It's just not something I'm going to the ribs over.
Agree.
Ags #1
AG
This thread was a great crapper read. Thanks everyone. And clearly dont rag on him or he will make the ags pay for it
AgEng06
AG
Great thread
Tanya 93
Bernie13 said:

I don't remember who it was but one time we were at tu and an Aggie outfielder informed us one of the tu's players went to HS with him.

Turns out the horn had an affair with his HS teacher.

Let just say her name got chanted every time he batted or got near their ball in play

He did not have a good game
MC Aggie
AG
Not his Aunt, and again he could give 2 ***** if you heckle him or not.

ColoradoMooseHerd
MC Aggie said:

Why do you care so much about Raggies doing what they do? This is tradition. Why would you not want him to experience the real deal? Do you think he can't handle it? If he is what you say he is probably looking forward to the experience. But you on the other hand definitely seem you cannot handle it. Good thing he does not have your mental toughness.
MC Aggie
AG
MC Aggie
AG
Read above. I could care less what you say. Clearly stated that in all my messages. Can you read?
The post was started by saying he should be thrown at.
Saying that is ignorant and flat out clueless.
That's all. Cheers.
dermdoc
AG
Bernie13 said:

Check out the latest posts Nostradamus.
jkag89
Clearly you do care or you would have stated your case in one post and then let it be. For the record the OP does not advocate throwing at the kid when Ole Miss visits Olsen. I guess it could be inferred especially in conjunction with a later post by doc but there is no out right call the throw at the kid.
dermdoc
AG
jkag89 said:

Clearly you do care or you would have stated your case in one post and then let it be. For the record the OP does not advocate throwing at the kid when Ole Miss visits Olsen. I guess it could be inferred especially in conjunction with a later post by doc but there is no out right call the throw at the kid.
This thread is Exhibit A as to why heckling is so much fun. And sometimes works.
MC Aggie
AG
Cheers
Bernie13
Bring a sign to the game saying "I'm not his aunt" so we can wave at ya during his Robin Hood thing.
Captain Pablo
AG
MC Aggie said:

He could? How about 3? Or 4? Could he give FIVE ****s if people heckle him or not?
Captain Pablo
AG
MC Aggie said:

Read above. I could care less what you say. Clearly stated that in all my messages. Can you read?
The post was started by saying he should be thrown at.
Saying that is ignorant and flat out clueless.
That's all. Cheers.

I agree. You COULD care less. Which means you, mathematically, DO care some amount

Which, you have already shown to be the case by calling out people who heckle players

"How about we concern ourselves on winning a series. Otherwise we look like bitter UH and rice fans that resort to hitting or heckling a ball player that is going to come in our house and pound it all over our park"

and

"What get tiresome is watching ignorant fans embarrassing themselves talking *** to 18-22 year olds for attention."

Lol
dermdoc
AG
Bernie13 said:

Bring a sign to the game saying "I'm not his aunt" so we can wave at ya during his Robin Hood thing.

Love it.

Bernie13
I think the " Aunt" has said UNCLE

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.