Rob Childress - a classic example of

1,892 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Aggie
2nd Generation Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
An administration that apparently didn't"toversee how the program was deteriorating. Similar to Sumlin he got older and way too comfortable in his job. He quit working as hard and didn't grow as head coach or leader. He is the same guy he was 8,10, 12 years ago. Rarely brought in new talented coaches with new ideas and ways to do things.

When Clemons hit the home run several years ago for Texas and taunted him he just sat there and took it. That was the beginning g of the end. The guy has no fire or passion. He was never challenged by the administration to get better. They left him alone and this is the result of that. A program with no momentum and deteriorating slowly year after year. He is done and he knows it. He will just retire . This is a new era of Aggie sports. The people running it now have unlimited resources and know how to use it. A big change than what we have seen over the years
EO718
Serious Lee
2nd Generation Ag said:

When Clemons hit the home run several years ago for Texas and taunted him he just sat there and took it.
did you expect him to go tommy lasorda on his ass or what? He called it like it was, "you dont like it, make a better pitch".
2nd Generation Ag
You throw at the head of the next batter. That the code in baseball for years. The fans and his team would have respected him if he did that.
EO718
kevmiller
2nd Generation Ag said:

You throw at the head of the next batter. That the code in baseball for years. The fans and his team would have respected him if he did that.

Well you're an idiot

This is not MLB, it's college baseball.
And nobody throws at the head, you want to kill somebody?
MLB next guy gets plunked in the back.. not the head.
MSFC Aggie
AG
This thread isn't worthy of a response.......oh wait.......damn...
Sgt. Schultz
AG
kevmiller said:

2nd Generation Ag said:

Well you're an idiot

This is not MLB, it's college baseball.
And nobody throws at the head, you want to kill somebody?
MLB next guy gets plunked in the back.. not the head.
You buzz the tower first and knock him down. Then you plunk him in the back.
I know NOTHING!!!!
Rooster4Ag
AG
It's old school ***** My dad was a pitcher in the 70's and during a hs game the coach told him to throw at a kids head. Sent him to the hospital. I think it has a place in the game. We want our athletes to be tough but with no actual danger.
CampingAg
AG
I coach high school baseball and there's not one thing an opponent could do for me to want to injure him.

And let me guess, y'all complained about free bases in tonight's game, yet wanted RC to give a free one away in a regional?
1stGenAg01
AG
Depends... if Clemens comes up again with 2 outs and first base open, I probably wouldn't waste four pitches on his ***.
Aggie
AG
Threads like this exist just to confirm the fact...there are a lot of dumb people on Texags.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.