Aggie baseball without a sports pass

2,959 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Capt. America
kenyoutakemehigher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dw2022
AG
You can purchase a walk up ticket at the ticket window to most games.
greg.w.h
AG
laith.witmer said:

Howdy y'all, I'm a junior who made the mistake of not buying a student sports pass this year. What is the best way to get into Aggie baseball games? Could I use someone else's ID to get in for free or should I just buy a student ticket at the gate? Gig em.
You made a choice not a mistake as a junior.

Presenting someone else's ID to use their sports pass would be a mistake not a choice.
Capt. America
AG
Come hang with us in Left Field! It's a party out there.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Just curious, are you able to see most of what's happening on the field?
Capt. America
AG
It's really not bad. Balls to deep left or center are difficult, but it's easy to call balls and strikes.
cheeky
AG
At the rate the season is going, soon you'll be able to walk in for free and sit anywhere.
BQ_90
AG
Wall Streeter said:

At the rate the season is going, soon you'll be able to walk in for free and sit anywhere.
I can guarantee you will not be able to do that. They don't let anyone in for free and the ushers will still be checking your tickets.
Capt. America
AG
No doubt about that. Every penny at this point
BQ_90
AG
Capt. America said:

No doubt about that. Every penny at this point
I've seen them run people outta their seats in Reed for WBB when there wasn't 200 in the stands.
Coby
AG
laith.witmer said:

Howdy y'all, I'm a junior who made the mistake of not buying a student sports pass this year. What is the best way to get into Aggie baseball games? Could I use someone else's ID to get in for free or should I just buy a student ticket at the gate? Gig em.
When I was in school, a student without a sports pass could use someone else's if they took their own ID, and the other person's sports pass to the gate. They'd scan the ID and see you don't have one, then scan the pass and you'd go in for "free" like that.

You needed both for this to work.

I don't know if this is still the case. I graduated in 2013. I always pulled ticket during football season so had everyone's sports passes. I used this technique to get many friends without passes into baseball games throughout my days there.
greg.w.h
AG
BQ_90 said:

Wall Streeter said:

I can guarantee you will not be able to do that. They don't let anyone in for free and the ushers will still be checking your tickets.
Don't forget the knotholes in left.
brunsie
AG
Do you have to have a ticket go out there?
Gig'Em!
Sect 203 for life!
Capt. America
AG
Hell nah!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.