How can I get the baseball schedule in Google Calendar?

1,231 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by whoop91
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There seems to be conflicting information if it's possible or not. I can't figure out how to find the iCal link.

TIA
ptothemo
AG
On the schedule page on either mobile or computer, click on Add to Calendar. That will bring up a menu with calendar options, and click on Google. It will throw an error about "having to subscribe directly" or something like that, but it will also bring up a new button at the bottom right of the menu that says "Subscibe Now". Hitting that will link you to Google Calendar and allow you to confirm adding the subscription.

It's round-about, and I don't know why you have to do it that way, but it works. HTH.
AG
I didn't know this was a thing. Worked for me, thanks!
ensign_beedrill
AG
VALJEAN! AT LAST! WE SEE EACH OTHER PLAIN.
Tailgate88
AG
ptothemo said:

On the schedule page on either mobile or computer, click on Add to Calendar. That will bring up a menu with calendar options, and click on Google. It will throw an error about "having to subscribe directly" or something like that, but it will also bring up a new button at the bottom right of the menu that says "Subscibe Now". Hitting that will link you to Google Calendar and allow you to confirm adding the subscription.

It's round-about, and I don't know why you have to do it that way, but it works. HTH.
I tried that in both Chrome and Edge but when I click the "Subscribe Now" nothing happens. It doesn't launch my Google Calendar for some reason.

Can you edit the calendar settings and scroll down and get the Public iCal address and post it? It should be easy to add it with that.

ptothemo
AG
Not something I'm completely familiar with, but hopefully this is what you are looking for:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/7p3ntib3n78fodljnccms2m37udhbe6r%40import.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
Tailgate88
AG
ptothemo said:

Not something I'm completely familiar with, but hopefully this is what you are looking for:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/7p3ntib3n78fodljnccms2m37udhbe6r%40import.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
That worked! Thanks!
tamc93
AG
I had to go incognito in chrome to get it to link to outlook for me.
whoop91
AG
This is the best thing since sliced bread.

Thank you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.