Official Baseball Cap on Fanatics

1,699 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by jna97
Capitol Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just noticed that Fanatics has the actual cap the Aggies are wearing on their site. I have no idea if the same cap is in stores in B/CS or not as the one they show online is what adi retail sent the stores last year. I noticed some on here were asking a few weeks ago on the uniform threads, so I decided to post. Here is the link to those interested...

Texas A&M Aggies adidas On-Field Baseball Fitted Hat Maroon

army01
AG
$1.99 for handling? That seems ridiculous.
IronAg45
AG
Bevel
ensign_beedrill
AG
Thanks for reporting!
jna97
AG
I ordered one Saturday with a discount code. Should get it Wednesday.
Capitol Ag
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

Thanks for reporting!
Capt. America
AG
I wish it was this one...
buda91
AG
IronAg45 said:

Bevel

I also strongly prefer no bevel. But this is a pretty mild bevel at least.
ensign_beedrill
AG
I also prefer no bevel.

BUT IF YOU'RE GONNA' BEVEL, BEVEL HARD.
ensign_beedrill
AG
This is ideal.
LRB38
S
I guess everyone on here wears a 7 3/8 too...
Capitol Ag
AG

One of my favorites. Not b/c of the lack of a bevel but b/c the black and maroon.

Still wish that adi had made the fitted black cap available to the public. Not the flex fit ones, the actual sized ones the team used.
Capt. America
AG
Low profile too!
Capitol Ag
AG
I have a child's head. When I asked about the lack of low crown hats at the Lids store in the mall near me, the kid working there spoke with disdain for the low crown caps. Which is fine for most, but for some of us, we look like Fred McGriff selling batting videos...

ensign_beedrill
AG
As much as I like fitted caps, I've had to convince my self to stop buying them. 7 1/4 is a little too tight, 7 3/8 feels too big. Alas. Why.

Also prefer low profile.
Capitol Ag
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

As much as I like fitted caps, I've had to convince my self to stop buying them. 7 1/4 is a little too tight, 7 3/8 feels too big. Alas. Why.

Also prefer low profile.
One issue is that you can try on 2 of the same hats of the same size and you can get 2 totally different fits. Like, in some cases a huge difference. Honestly adi is better than New Era in terms of size consistency. A 7 or 7 1/8 from adi tends to be more consistent than New Era and I tend to feel very confident when buying adidas vs buying New Era. Given the prices for New Era caps, if I can't just try them on, I tend to not buy them.
Capt. America
AG
Dear god...

Capitol Ag said:

I have a child's head. When I asked about the lack of low crown hats at the Lids store in the mall near me, the kid working there spoke with disdain for the low crown caps. Which is fine for most, but for some of us, we look like Fred McGriff selling batting videos...

safety guy
AG
Capitol Ag said:

One of my favorites. Not b/c of the lack of a bevel but b/c the black and maroon.

Still wish that adi had made the fitted black cap available to the public. Not the flex fit ones, the actual sized ones the team used.

This is a great looking hat. I wish these were available in stores so I could try them on. There is one left in their system at 7 1/8. But I want to try on a fitted hat before I buy.
Capitol Ag
AG
safety guy said:

Capitol Ag said:

This is a great looking hat. I wish these were available in stores so I could try them on. There is one left in their system at 7 1/8. But I want to try on a fitted hat before I buy.
I'm with you. If they had more stock you could always buy a couple and send back what doesn't fit. But that can be a pain obviously. They do restock these every few months...
jna97
AG
Got mine from fanatics today. Fits true and seems to be the exact hat worn by the team. Haven't seen these in any of the usual bookstores.......FYI
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.