Softball Tix - Tulsa

492 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by KW02
KW02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It appears the Ticket Exchange gets very few posts related to softball tickets. Looking for tickets for Sunday 2/28. Let me know if you might have 4 or know someone that does that would be interested in selling.

kweynand at gmail.com
BQ_90
AG
are they not selling tickets on the 12thman website? didn't think it would be sold out like Olsen.
rc_cat
There are tickets available for all three games in sections 101-102 - I think they are $10 apiece. However, you can buy them only in twos - any other purchase size, you have to call 888-99-AGGIE to work out the details. (My browser is antiquated and won't let me see the actual available seats in section 101 for Sunday, but there are multiple sets of 2 in 102 right now.)

eta: changed to Sunday details instead of Friday
KW02
AG
Thanks. Mine would not show any in 101 either so I dont know what's up. I called them and they apparently (or the lady that answered) indicated they were only selling in 2's. I just wanted to check here in case anyone had some in other sections they wanted to sell that they could not use. Thanks again folks.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.