Wilson Woodcox

5,096 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Thunder Ag
EagleCamden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How come we aren't offering this junior from Lamar? He'd take the offer in a second. He'd be one of our best recruits. Coaches know of him. His parents are Aggies. What gives??
2nd Generation Ag
I think he is committed to Texas Tech. That speaks volumes of what kids think about the program
EO718
Rooster4Ag
AG
Is he a pitcher? If not, why would he want to come.
EagleCamden
AG
He's not committed anywhere. He is an excellent pitcher, shortstop and he hits bombs.
Rooster4Ag
AG
Other teams are probably telling him it's RC's last year. Too much uncertainty within the program.
Clown_World
The older brother Drew is at Tech if I remember correctly. That may play a factor.
Aggie
AG
2nd Generation Ag said:

I think he is committed to Texas Tech. That speaks volumes of what kids think about the program

Well look at what Tech has accomplished recently compared to Us.
They are by far the better program right now
MAROON
AG
He committed to Tech last year right after Drew committed, but looks like that has changed. Still Tech has to be the front runner.

He does hit bombs and is throwing low 90's right now. WULL star!
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
EagleCamden
AG
Roster4Ag said:

Other teams are probably telling him it's RC's last year. Too much uncertainty within the program.
The Ags havent offered for some very strange reason. Seely needs to get his head out of his rear end. I prefer winning with my Aggie programs.
EagleCamden
AG
CoachO_08 said:

The older brother Drew is at Tech if I remember correctly. That may play a factor
Yes that's correct, Drew is at Tceh, and he chose Tceh over TAMU. Mainly bc TAMU's recruiting of him was lackadaisical.
Sterling82
EagleCamden said:

Roster4Ag said:

The Ags havent offered for some very strange reason. Seely needs to get his head out of his rear end. I prefer winning with my Aggie programs.

This is what I figured. Seems like there's too many instances of seeing really good players for other teams with the backstory that they wanted to play at A&M. Boomer White was one of those I believe.
southtexag96
We need this kid! Throws 93 as a junior, has a killer bat and is a great kid (and an Eagle Scout!) And both his parents are Aggies! It will make me sick to lose this kind of talent (who wants to be an Aggie) to another school because we didn't recruit/offer. This kid is a stud
EagleCamden
AG
so he wants to come to TAMU and he can throw like this....he'd be one of our best recruits and yet....no offer???

Here's his fast ball

alamoaggie64
AG
Two unearned runs in last inning? Yes, that is an embarrassment.
alamoaggie64
Clown_World
Coached against Drew as a sophomore. You could tell he was going to be a good player but from my understanding he REALLY came on as an upperclassmen...and the trouble is usually we have already identified who we want as hitters well before their Jr/Sr seasons. It's crazy to me that we are making offers to 14/15 year olds but that's the way the game is played now.
MAROON
AG
Committed to the Ags this weekend
EagleCamden
AG
That's so awesome!! Can't wait to see him in maroon and white!!
BurnetAggie99
Good kid plays in our Banditos program for summer ball
Clown_World
Is this as a pitcher?
EagleCamden
AG
CoachO_08 said:

Is this as a pitcher?
I would imagine, yes. He's a stud pitcher but he sure can hit and play SS also.
Clown_World
EagleCamden said:

CoachO_08 said:

Is this as a pitcher?

Doubt he's a SS in college. He played 3B for Lamar when I saw him the other night.

As a hitter...all I saw him do was try to hit a bomb to the pull side. He's like a lot of guys who will get themself out if you can command it well enough to let him.
CampingAg
AG
2nd Generation Ag said:

MAROON
AG
I fairness he was committed to Tech right after his older brother committed to themlast year.
EagleCamden
AG
CoachO_08 said:

EagleCamden said:

CoachO_08 said:

Is this as a pitcher?

Doubt he's a SS in college. He played 3B for Lamar when I saw him the other night.

As a hitter...all I saw him do was try to hit a bomb to the pull side. He's like a lot of guys who will get themself out if you can command it well enough to let him.
He's committed as a pitcher/ hitter. The Aggie commit pitched complete seven inning game today. Perfect game 19 k's, no walks no hits. Won 1-0
Thunder Ag
Just committed to Tulane have to assume Schloss pulled his offer?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.