SIAP but the upper deck will be closed

1,348 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Tex100
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Due to icy conditions. BTHO Xavier!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BANA89
AG
Closed again tomorrow/Sunday
BANA Class of '86/'89 - Living in Aggieland!
YellowPot_97
AG
Most of the upper deck is open today. ~2.5 sections in front of the press box are closed.
12th Man Ag
AG
YellowPot_97 said:

Most of the upper deck is open today. ~2.5 sections in front of the press box are closed.

After they announced yesterday that it would be closed again? What incompetence.
Aggies2009
AG
12th Man Ag said:

YellowPot_97 said:

After they announced yesterday that it would be closed again? What incompetence.
TempleAg97
AG
12th Man Ag said:

YellowPot_97 said:

They are just making it up as they go with zero sense of urgency and no real plan.

BUT, this allowed me to sit in 203 today at least once when I thought I was relegated to the bleachers all year so I'll take it. Ha.
Tex100
AG
YellowPot_97 said:

Now, if they will get rid of the bird **** on the seats.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.