Story Poster
Texas A&M Baseball

TexAgs Reunion Hangout: 1999 Texas A&M College World Series team

June 15, 2020

21 years ago, Mark Johnson and the A&M baseball team made a run to Omaha and the 1999 College World Series. To look back on that memorable season, we got the core group together on Google Hangouts to talk about their favorite memories, stories and more.

Participants include John Scheschuk, Chris Russ, Sean Heaney, Chad Hudson, Steve Scarborough and Daylan Holt.

Follow the entire Reunion Hangout series here.

MESSAGE FROM OUR SPONSOR
Megan Bock, Realtor with Walsh and Mangan Premier Real Estate, has been voted as the #1 Realtor in the Best of BCS Awards in 2018 and ’19. Let Megan be YOUR trusted Real Estate consultant in Bryan-College Station and beyond. Log on to MeganBock.com.

Discussion from...

TexAgs Reunion Hangout: 1999 Texas A&M College World Series team

6,226 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Quito
Gabe Bock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Either watch this entire '99 reunion - which is awesome stuff - or skip ahead to about the 30-minute mark when Daylan Holt gets pulled over in the middle of the conversation. Big thanks to John Scheschuk for organizing!
John Scheschuk
Thanks Gabe!

vwbug
Clemson super regional - loudest olsen has ever been.
SABUILDERAG
Watching that was the most fun I have had on Texags in years.

Loved the way that team fought all year and the great personalities. That was my first spring in CS and it was a blast to be in Aggie Alley for most every series that season and in the stands for the regional and Clemson. Wish I could have made it to Omaha.

Would love to see another one of these with Fossum, Porter, Truitt, etc.

Would also be great to hear what they are up to nowadays, too. I know Russ is coaching in Kerrville, but interested to know what the rest of the team is doing.
wilhunting
Quito
AG
Loves this!

I was at that game on front rower behind home plate...can see my legs in some of the clips! Was there with my Dad and was a big memory we shared.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.