Need help re: young Aggie birthday

1,459 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Tanya 93
waco_aggie05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good morning guys!

My son Andrew is turning 8 on Thursday and nothing sucks worse to an almost 8 yr old than not having a party. I'm brainstorming ways to do a 'online FB party' and have friends maybe pick up lunches from our doorstep and say hi through the screen door, send video messages to him, then we go FB life to sing him happy birthday.

Thought it's be fun for him if a) a bunch of Aggies sent him messages, and b) just maybe through connections on here, a few Aggie baseball players also might send him a quick shout out. His favorite player is Will Frizzell. Any chance we could get word to them? My email is texasaggie05 at g mail

Thanks and gig em in advance!
RookieW1221
I can see if Trevor Werner will send your son birthday wishes
ensign_beedrill
AG
I just saw this on Twitter and came to suggest it, but I see it's too late. But... it's an idea for anyone else in this situation.

etchasketch
AG
Happy birthday, Andrew!
waco_aggie05
AG
Thanks guys! Several Aggie players sent messages last night which made his day! Very good bull. He really took it al in stride but that was a great way to top it off. Much appreciated
ensign_beedrill
AG
That is so sweet.
Tanya 93
waco_aggie05 said:

Thanks guys! Several Aggie players sent messages last night which made his day! Very good bull. He really took it al in stride but that was a great way to top it off. Much appreciated
Love this!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.