FloSports - Cancellation

1,702 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Highway90PetE
Luke The Drifter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OK, maybe I'm not as smart as I think I am or maybe I'm just getting old...but I can't find a way to cancel my FloSports subscription. I registered last month to watch the Frisco tourney as well as my daughter's (no rule #1...sorry) college cheerleading competition. Now that I don't need it any longer, I'm trying to cancel. I've tried the app and on-line via my laptop computer, but I'm not finding a way to cancel.

Any suggestions to help out a just-turned-50 old man? Thanks!

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Luke The Drifter
AG
Never mind...got it covered. Turns out I'm just a moron sometimes...

Carry on. Nothing to see here.

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Mookie
AG
Thanks for bringing up the Frisco tourney again. Maybe the Aggie bats had Coronavirus that weekend and were self quarantining.
Luke The Drifter
AG
Our bats were social distancing from the baseballs.

CapCityAg89
AG
Luke The Drifter said:

Our bats were social distancing from the baseballs.

Didn't do a great job of that either - definitely closer than 6 feet. Not MUCH closer, but closer none the less.
Highway90PetE
Was the worst service I've ever used on the internet - but only took a couple of minutes to cancel!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.