Not... the third switch!

3,179 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by MidnightYell2003
TXAg04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Am I the only one that misses this video?
AggieGreg06
AG
No.
DtAg00
AG
I also miss it. But i have to say playing the intro to "Master of Puppets" at the beginning of the game really gets me pumped...i'm glad they added that.
Ag Defense Rules
AG
Damn...I'm coming up today for the tournament and didn't know the intro had been tampered with.

Oh well, Gig 'Em anyway !
victory
AG
I just wish they would fix the video screen. Did they not test that thing during the off-season?
Anonymous Source
S
Yes, they test it during the offseason. However, when you factor in the vibration from the countless numbers of trains that pass by, the video cards get loose, giving you what you saw last time.

Gig 'Em
BusAg
AG
Does anyone know why they changed the intro or was it just something new for the season? I always thought of it as a staple for Aggie basbell since everyone got into it...that and Thunderstruck being played as the Ags took the Field. Thank goodness they still kept that in some form!
twk
AG
Back in the Old Army days, Derrick Grubbs used to change the intro (after infield practice was complete--that music hasn't changed in the nearly 20 years I've been going to games) every year. It was kind of neat because I associate certain tunes with certain years of Aggie baseball.
jkag89
quote:
However, when you factor in the vibration from the countless numbers of trains that pass by, the video cards get loose, giving you what you saw last time.

Another reason it was a dumb move to put the board right field instead of putting it where the old board is in left.
BuckhornAg
Right on jkag89. Also late afternoon sun would not be shining straight at the board. Moving it to left would not be that difficult, and would get rid of that ugly yellow think.
LHP
AG
Bring "The Third Switch" back to Olsen in memory of Gene Wilder! It was awesome!!!
ARMY77
AG
We miss it... the fans loved it.
TempleAg97
AG
I absolutely support this message! Bring it back!
src94
AG
Bring it back!
AggieBill005
AG
I dont know why it ever left...
AFDave13
AG
hsvag
BRING IT BACK. BEST EVER.
LHP
AG
Great video shots AFDave! Can't wait for the season to start!
Bring back "The third switch"!!!
Icecream_Ag
S
the ever elusive 13 year necroing of a thread
Capitol Ag
AG
AFDave13 said:

Love reliving those '03 moments at the end of that video. Great times. Taking the series in Austin where I was living at the time was so awesome!
MidnightYell2003
AG
I agree, bring it back!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.