1989 A&M Texas full game video

2,314 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BBGigem
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

First game of the DH
BBGigem
AG
What a 9th inning! Got a little help from the sips but you still have to take advantage of it. Arguably, the year Olsen Magic was born. Culminated for sure that special day.
94chem
I love how Gus waited until everybody was ready for play after putting Dressendorfer in, then he decided to switch left fielders just to give Dressendorfer free warm-up pitches. Must be a rule against that today. Either way, Big Bad John only needed 1.
Honeybear
Anybody have the newspaper box scores from all three games of the series? I'd like to see the stats.
McInnis
AG
The announcer mentioned Shane Reynolds as Dressendorfer is warming up. I didn't realize he was on that team. Hard to believe it's been over 30 years.
tjack16
AG
It's wild to me that you can hardly find any video clips of our 2017 super regional or regionals.
Aggies2009
AG
tjholley16 said:

It's wild to me that you can hardly find any video clips of our 2017 super regional or regionals.
Or 2015. That home regional was crazy with the 3 Cal games, especially the 2nd.
tjack16
AG
Aggies2009 said:

tjholley16 said:

I'd love to see highlights from that 2015 series for sure. You'd think with all the streaming options we would have people upload them to YouTube or have a place to rewatch them
twk
AG
Aggies2009 said:

tjholley16 said:

I think it's because ESPN protects its copyright. I'm not even sure who owns the copyright on this broadcast (it was on HSE, which, after several sales and mergers, basically became Fox Sports Southwest).
tjack16
AG
twk said:

Aggies2009 said:

tjholley16 said:

I think it's because ESPN protects its copyright. I'm not even sure who owns the copyright on this broadcast (it was on HSE, which, after several sales and mergers, basically became Fox Sports Southwest).
I guess I don't really understand that because you can go find highlights on youtube of any espn broadcast football game since 2000.
twk
AG
tjholley16 said:

twk said:

Aggies2009 said:

tjholley16 said:

I guess I don't really understand that because you can go find highlights on youtube of any espn broadcast football game since 2000.
I'm no IP lawyer, so take this with a large grain of salt, but some of that can probably be attributed to indifference (limited highlights), and some of it to fair use (use for a limited and transformative purpose is considered "fair use" and not in violation of copyright).

There's also the fact that there are a lot more folks recording (and watching) football games than baseball games.
BBGigem
AG
Safe at Home said:

The announcer mentioned Shane Reynolds as Dressendorfer is warming up. I didn't realize he was on that team. Hard to believe it's been over 30 years.

As you can see, that video started later into that game but Reynolds started that game and was knocked out in the first inning. Aggies scores 7 runs in the 1st. At that point, who would have thought it would end up like it did.
dermdoc
AG
We are watching it hooked up on Apple TV on our big screen. I was at the game but it is sure fun watching it again.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TwoTimeAg
AG
I was at both games and it was incredible. Wish we still had that kind of atmosphere at Olsen Field at Blue Bell Park.
alamoaggie64
AG
Just rewatched bottom of 9th again. Hard to resist. Great crowds in those days.
alamoaggie64
Austin Ag
AG
Also worth watching again:
[url] [/url]
BBGigem
AG
Awe! Sweet Season video! Nice!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.