2020 Baseball Uniforms

7,034 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Aggieangler93
paradice
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any word yet? It was about this time last year....
technoviking
AG
I'm sure they'll be neat looking and completely inaccessible to the general public.
Wildman15
AG
technoviking said:

I'm sure they'll be neat looking and completely inaccessible to the general public.
typical. Like that badass hoodie I tried finding but was not available to the general public.
technoviking
AG
Wildman15 said:

technoviking said:

typical. Like that badass hoodie I tried finding but was not available to the general public.

Or those great script jerseys from last year
TKNR_Ags_co21
AG
I'm growing tired of Adidas' selection that is available to the public. When tu came out with new baseball unis, my buddy showed me that they were readily available for purchase. Adidas is great for Texas A&M but pretty meh for the fans.
Aggieangler93
AG
TKNR_Ags said:

I'm growing tired of Adidas' selection that is available to the public. When tu came out with new baseball unis, my buddy showed me that they were readily available for purchase. Adidas is lousy for Texas A&M but even lousier for the fans who have had a few beers over the years.
FIFY
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
LRB38
S
I'm curious... are we going back to the logo from a few years ago with the evident bevel in it? I've seen maroon u and AO advertise it. Kind of liked the hats that have been worn the past couple seasons.
BurnetAggie99
2020 Adidas Spring/Summer Catalog Uniforms

http://adidasmedia.s3.amazonaws.com/adidas-team/adidas_Team/_adidas_Team_inline_catalogs/adidasTeam_SS20_inlineCatalog/adidasTeam_SS20_inlineCatalog.pdf

Capitol Ag
AG
BurnetAggie99 said:

2020 Adidas Spring/Summer Catalog Uniforms

http://adidasmedia.s3.amazonaws.com/adidas-team/adidas_Team/_adidas_Team_inline_catalogs/adidasTeam_SS20_inlineCatalog/adidasTeam_SS20_inlineCatalog.pdf

I doubt any uniforms the Ags will have will be in the catalog. Most of the P5 schools have special contracts with the apparel providers and most of those uniforms aren't in the catalog. Anything you would see wouldn't be representative of what the uniforms will be this season, including the football one (the Texas A&M one shown) which won't be our jerseys next season.
pv
Any place on earth we can buy last year's jerseys? I want to buy. Take my money dammit!!
JCRiley09
AG
Has anyone seen the practice uniforms available for sale? The Texas A&M baseball tees with the baseball in the middle.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Those definitely won't be on shelves.
JCRiley09
AG
Lame.
tjack16
AG
https://shop.texassports.com/mens-nike-cream-texas-longhorns-vapor-untouchable-elite-replica-full-button-baseball-jersey/p-36175048191367+z-9571-4132949389?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0

t.u sells multiple baseball jersey options for only $75.00 (their actual replica jerseys)
LSU also sells some in all 3 colors at their games or online

Blows my mind how A&M doesn't do this.... or adidas doesn't. They'd make a lot of money
technoviking
AG
tjholley16 said:

https://shop.texassports.com/mens-nike-cream-texas-longhorns-vapor-untouchable-elite-replica-full-button-baseball-jersey/p-36175048191367+z-9571-4132949389?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0

t.u sells multiple baseball jersey options for only $75.00 (their actual replica jerseys)
LSU also sells some in all 3 colors at their games or online

Blows my mind how A&M doesn't do this.... or adidas doesn't. They'd make a lot of money

It really is ridiculous.

I don't know who to blame for it.
Capitol Ag
AG

Here is a current sale on what are supposed to be the new On Field caps for this season. Appears the Block T cap has a much smaller and better looking T on the cap which I love. Also, they aren't the flex fit variety they made available last season through adi but the actual fitted/sized variety the team truly wears. Anyway, haven't seen any jerseys, shirts and other baseball On-Field products online yet, but given they have the caps, there may be some in stores and are not online yet.
tjack16
AG
Capitol Ag said:

Here is a current sale on what are supposed to be the new On Field caps for this season. Appears the Block T cap has a much smaller and better looking T on the cap which I love. Also, they aren't the flex fit variety they made available last season through adi but the actual fitted/sized variety the team truly wears. Anyway, haven't seen any jerseys, shirts and other baseball On-Field products online yet, but given they have the caps, there may be some in stores and are not online yet.

Picked up a new block T cap yesterday. They fit SO MUCH better than the flex ones.
Capitol Ag
AG
tjholley16 said:

Capitol Ag said:

Picked up a new block T cap yesterday. They fit SO MUCH better than the flex ones.
Agree. Plus these look a lot better with a smaller logo.
tjack16
AG
https://www.aggielandoutfitters.com/shop/p/diamond-king-elite-2-button-jersey-42325?categoryid=0

if this is the closest we get to a jersey.... that's sad

I'd like for them to put the pinstripe jerseys back on sale.

Although I did find this on fanatics, and thought some on here would be interested.
https://www.fanatics.com/college/texas-a-and-m-aggies/michael-wacha-texas-a-and-m-aggies-original-retro-brand-baseball-name-and-number-t-shirt-maroon/o-27+t-13915237+p-244097766718+z-9-392309386?_ref=p-SPLP:m-GRID:i-r1c0:po-3
rally-cap
AG
https://instagr.am/p/B8ZUkDPHEps
Capitol Ag
AG
rally-cap said:

https://instagr.am/p/B8ZUkDPHEps
Those are my size too!
tjack16
AG
Love those uniforms. I hope we see the RWB ones once this season .... not a fan of them on Sunday sweeps. Use them once for military appreciation
Capitol Ag
AG
tjholley16 said:

Love those uniforms. I hope we see the RWB ones once this season .... not a fan of them on Sunday sweeps. Use them once for military appreciation
I miss the black unis for sweeps. Love those.
rally-cap
AG
I know it's been beat into the ground... but dang, I would drop some cash on that jersey in white or maroon... It's a shame they haven't been put up for sale.
CamBam07
AG
Any old Age selling old A&M baseball jerseys on here?
Aggieangler93
AG
Check Ebay....some pop up there from time to time. Especially for smaller folks who can fit into a size Large.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.