D1 Baseball top 25 breakdown

2,369 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by cevans_40
MrCoachEricTaylor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://d1baseball.com/featured/top-25-breakdown-no-20-texas-am/

Anyone have a subscription and care to share?? Needing to get my fix waiting on TexAg's coverage to start!
TexAg91
AG
It's a good read. Ags are expected to be slightly above average in most areas, above average in the pitching department, but elite nowhere. Let's hope we overachieve in comparison to the write-up, and get to where most of us think we should be: regularly winning games in Omaha and recruiting a bit better with non-pitchers.

Annual subscription is a good investment.
Mr.Ackar07
Offense has potential. You never know when something will click. If Cam Blake can have a JB Moss moment, if Hunter Coleman can stay healthy, if Zach DeLoach can carry his summer/fall over, if Mikey Hoehner and Bryce Blaum can at least maintain there 2019 production, if the transfer can be consistent; lots of ifs, but also lots of potential.
OKCAGS
Our pitching is elite . Deepest staff we have fielded in a decade ...... at least .
W
AG
need production from the 4 & 5 spots in the order...whomever they are.

(figure Blaum is hitting in the top 3)
Wicked Good Ag
I think DeLoach and Blaum are the lead off and three hole but they could be interchangeable.

Cam Blake maybe the two
After that is anyone's guess. If everybody hits about 15-20 points better than last year and Deloach has a breakthrough season then I am not worried about what lineup replacements we have. 15-20 points higher is usually something that plate discipline change can cause
case04
AG
Would be nice to end this year in Omaha.. would also be nice to buy an Aggie baseball jersey.
cevans_40
AG
I love the optimism here but we will most likely finish middle of the pack in conference and be in the discussion to host a regional. Good news is we have the pitching to win a regional and super. Bad news is we don't hit well. We shall see.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.