Good article on Tyler Ivey

1,508 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Mr.Ackar07
tbone421998
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tyler Ivey

Quote:

In the 2019 season he went from the Rookie-level to the A+ level, and then the AA level all in one year. I wanted to know if there was anyone he credits for his quick rise up the ladder of the Astros Minor League system and what were his goals this offseason to get ready for the 2020 season.

"In 2019, I started in AA Corpus Christi, ended up having a minor elbow problem and had to work my way back up. But I accredit all of our coaches and trainers who help us so much with development and keeping us healthy, and not to mention getting us back on the field so quickly!", Ivey said. "My goals this year are pretty simple, I want to stay healthy all year and make my MLB debut."
Good luck Tyler!
dermdoc
AG
Tyler had one of the best curve balls I have seen from a college pitcher. When he had control of it he was almost unhittable. Nice family too.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Mr.Ackar07
Quote:

"Leaving Texas A&M is still to this day one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make. I loved everything about Aggieland, the rich culture, proud traditions and not to mention the most wonderful people on the planet. I loved my teammates and most of my coaches, but at the end of the day, I had a vision of developing myself in a way that I could have much more control over my own destiny, and thankfully I was given the opportunity to bring that vision into fruition." Said Ivey.
Most? That is pretty telling as he probably only had to deal with one coach in particular.

I'm not bashing Childress; I don't think he should be fired or have been fired.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.