Student Section Baseball

1,764 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TAMU1990
april_tiffany
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is there anyway for a non-student to sit in the student section at baseball games? I am a former student looking to take her husband to experience a game and I don't recall the gen admin section being nearly as fun!
SkyMoose
AG
I believe the student section IS the general admission section. Two sections on second deck down the first base line.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Students sit in GA. So yes. Anybody can go sit there. Just get there early if you don't want to sit on the grass.

TexasRebel
AG
But why is there a 202 where it shouldn't be?
etchasketch
AG
We always buy GA and sit in the student section. It's the best place to be. We just get there early - 1 1/2 hours early. But we like to watch BP, etc so we don't mind.
greg.w.h
AG
etchasketch said:

We always buy GA and sit in the student section. It's the best place to be. We just get there early - 1 1/2 hours early. But we like to watch BP, etc so we don't mind.
Will we recognize you because you are red and have two white knobs???
Big Shooter
Staff
AG
Buy GA tickets, get there early and sit in 202 or 203. There is always a good mixture of current and former students as well as families. It really is the best place to sit for an A&M baseball game and you can't match the atmosphere.
TAMU1990
AG
Just show up
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.