47 days to Aggie baseball

1,598 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PlanoAg98
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ho, ho, ho
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Captain Pablo
AG
Any idea what to expect on the field this year? Not a lot of press around fall camp

I suspect the staff was a little more judicious this year in their approach after last year's predictions of greatness

I expect our pitching will be really good

Any news and predictions about the offense?

twk
AG
I think we'll hit better than last year, but that's not exactly going out on a limb given how bad we were swinging the bat. It would not take much of an improvement at the plate, if the pitching comes through as expected (and I feel pretty good about that--Lacy and Roa may be a very good 1-2 punch), to make a huge difference.in the win column.
PhatMack19
AG
Somehow my 6 yr old became a Vanderbilt fan over the last few years and he's been hooked especially after they won the CWS last season. I told him how much Vandy cost, so he's been telling everyone he's saving his money for college.

For Christmas, my in-laws(from La) bought him a Vandy baseball shirt and tickets to watch them play at LSU in April. So now I have to take him to the Box with their crazy fans and have to listen to the Whistler on top of that. Y'all keep me in your prayers and pray for my bank account if this kid still wants to go to Vanderbilt in 12 years.
Captain Pablo
AG
PhatMack19 said:

Somehow my 6 yr old became a Vanderbilt fan over the last few years and he's been hooked especially after they won the CWS last season. I told him how much Vandy cost, so he's been telling everyone he's saving his money for college.

For Christmas, my in-laws(from La) bought him a Vandy baseball shirt and tickets to watch them play at LSU in April. So now I have to take him to the Box with their crazy fans and have to listen to the Whistler on top of that. Y'all keep me in your prayers and pray for my bank account if this kid still wants to go to Vanderbilt in 12 years.

Take him to a game, get a couple of seats next to the Whistler

He'll change his tune
Reno Hightower
Thankfully Aggie baseball cranks up quickly after football season (college & pro) ends.
ensign_beedrill
AG
How could you let this happen?
Bernie13
I've got a great moonshine recipe if you need some extra cash.
Ag 11
AG
12 years? Plenty of time to change his mind
PlanoAg98
AG
52 days until the Frisco Classic!!!! A full weekend of Aggie baseball 15 minutes from home.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.