Must-read book for any A&M Baseball Fan

2,447 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by dermdoc
nattychamps22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With Christmas right around the corner, I wanted to let you guys know about my good friend and fellow TexAgs Contributor, Heath Clary's book, "All It Takes is Everything You've Got."

I have covered the A&M baseball team for the past two seasons, but even as a media member, we don't get the unprecedented access that Heath was granted as he was in the dugout for every game for the entire season and attended practices, team meetings and more. Because of this, he's able to tell countless stories that even the most passionate Aggie baseball fan hasn't heard.

While the book contains countless stories from last season, it also includes stories from some of the best to ever step on Olsen Field and it sets the scene for what a college athletic program is really like. Heath uses the perspectives of Jim Schlossnagle, Gabe Bock and Nick Banks among others, to help tell the stories of Ross Stripling, Rob Childress, Braden Shewmake and many more.

I highly recommend this book and think that it's a must-read for any A&M sports fan. It also makes for a perfect Christmas gift!

Here's the link to learn more or order your copy: Aggie Baseball Book

You can also view his interview on TexAgs Radio here: Interview on TexAgs Radio
technoviking
AG
Excellent. I'm definitely interested
agswin84
AG
just bought a copy. look forward to reading it
'84 '87 '89
nattychamps22
agswin84 said:

just bought a copy. look forward to reading it
Awesome!
dermdoc
AG
Reading it now and really enjoying it.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.