Asa Lacy

3,128 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Aggieangler93
mwlkr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sitting number 5 in the MLB Pipeline Top 100 Draft Prospects for 2020. Not to shabby.
MMantle
AG
I live in Las Cruces, NM, home of New Mexico State Aggies.

Number Four on that list is NMSU 2B Nick Gonzales.

I think NMSU plays the Aggies in 2020, Nick versus Asa ought to be quite a battle.

RR

Mas89
AG
mwlkr said:

Sitting number 5 in the MLB Pipeline Top 100 Draft Prospects for 2020. Not to shabby.
Another former Kerrville Indian who will soon make the big show. Thank you Freddie Russ.
ComfortAg
AG
Mas89 said:

mwlkr said:

Another former Kerrville Indian who will soon make the big show. Thank you Freddie Russ.
Chris, not Freddie (although you could argue Chris would not be around if not for Freddie).
Mas89
AG
Thought Freddie coached their Indian youth team for years but you can bet both contributed greatly. Great baseball Aggie family and I wish we had more from that Indian team on the Aggie roster this year.
hillcountryag86
AG
Don't forget recent A&M signee, Rody Barker. Coached by both Chris and Freddie. And caught Acy for a few seasons.

Great young man. Had a very good fall season for the Aggies.
trouble
AG
And a preseason All American

Aggieangler93
AG
WHOOP!
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.