2020 Baseball Season Tickets

6,079 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ensign_beedrill
12th Man Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've never had them. Seats are plenty comfortable to me.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Wes97 said:

Out of curiosity from existing seat holders: Does anybody buy those seat cushion things for baseball games like for football? I just got the email and was curious. I never thought about it while going to the random game through the years and never noticed them being there before. Maybe I am just that clueless. Do many people buy them?
Plenty of people buy them. I've sat in one, and I think they feel weird. You get less space and also they have (non-cushioned) backs, which are not needed because the benches have backs. You can't move them... unless you bring your toolset. If you have a hard time sitting on the benches, you might want to look into it, but if you've never had a problem with the benches before, don't bother.
Wes97
AG
I appreciate the responses. I have thought about getting those seats for football (more to mark my seat area than anything else) but had never thought about them for baseball even though there would be more sitting involved for baseball. I guess I will pass on getting these for now. Thanks for the input.
trouble
AG
I have found that they are more uncomfortable than the bench for those of us with wider behinds.
Wes97
AG
trouble said:

I have found that they are more uncomfortable than the bench for those of us with wider behinds.
And there is the helpful response that I needed for my actual situation.

Congrats on the new kiddo by the way.
trouble
AG
See, I'm helpful sometimes and thanks!
75AG
AG
Bought them two years ago. Not really comfortable as they sit forward too much. Plus, they collect water inside. We just bring our own to each game.
W
AG
yes, pass on those extra seats...don't need them
uncover&humpit
AG
Anybody get their tickets yet?
ensign_beedrill
AG
uncover&humpit said:

Anybody get their tickets yet?
They're typically mailed out about 3 weeks before Opening Day.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.