Season Ticket Renewals: Deadline Nov 5

2,210 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Luke The Drifter
ensign_beedrill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got an email from the 12th Man Foundation. Season ticket renewal period starts on Tuesday, Oct 15. Deadline is Tuesday, November 5.
12th Man Ag
AG
So, the Dugout Club price goes up again and still no jackets? The luncheons are almost impossible for those outside of BCS to attend.
wareagle044
Renewed baseball and softball
TXAGBQ76
AG
For me, I just look at it as helping the program. At first I was disappointed with not getting a jacket- until I gave a dozen or so away last winter and still my favorite four left over and then asked myself how many jackets do I need.
KaneIsAble
AG
Love TexAgs. Changed my email address last year to insure our firewall at work didn't filter the renewal notice again but still didn't get it again this year after changing to gmail.

Thanks folks.
Leander - Ag
AG
12th Man Ag said:

So, the Dugout Club price goes up again and still no jackets? The luncheons are almost impossible for those outside of BCS to attend.
miss the jackets
ensign_beedrill
AG
A reminder to everyone: tomorrow's the last day.
Wicked Good Ag
Did price go up with the added three games in replacing Fullerton or are they keeping the same price they set for 2020?
ensign_beedrill
AG
Wicked Good Ag said:

Did price go up with the added three games in replacing Fullerton or are they keeping the same price they set for 2020?
No change. The price is the same as last year even though we were originally going to get three fewer non-conference games with the Fullerton series. I don't think they base the price on how many home games there are.
Luke The Drifter
AG
As of this posting, still no New Mexico State listed on the 12thman.com site.

Schedule as of 11-5-19
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.