Howdy Ags!

I think that a majority of us with kids have managed to make it through most of another summer, my two start back on the 21st. I don't know about you guys but I will gladly give up my extra hour of sleep every night for a "normal" electric bills and some Fightn' Texas Aggie Football!!! It is right around the corner folks. Now that the summer travel season is winding down and some normalcy is ensuing I wanted to take a second and let you know about some of the stuff that we have going on out here in Hutto. The last couple of months have been pretty busy. We actually broke a couple of complex and organization records in July. The area is growing like crazy and a ton of people are finding us now. As a result inventory is beefed up on both new and pre owned lots. So, if I don't have it, I will find it. If I cant find it then it probably does not exist. Alright guys lets jump right in......

New Ford:
F150 folks........That is where the money is right now! Last month was your month if you were and SUV shopper. This month is your month if you need a new F150. Head over to our website. www.coverthutto.com if you are thinking about a new F150. We have end of year pricing on most of our F150's right now. The only difference is that I have a ton of inventory now. I will not in November and December. I have two managers specials that are over 17k dollars off MSRP right now, all you have to do is finance through Ford to get all of the rebates. 13, 14, 15k off of sticker all day long!!!! Ford is really pushing the F150 earlier this year than I have seen them do in quite some time. There are still very aggressive rebates on all of the SUV's but Ford is hammering down on the F150 hard right now and pricing reflects it.

New Chevy:
Chevy has some very good rebates on trucks this month also. You can get a two wheel drive, crew cab Texas edition truck right now for ten to eleven grand off of the sticker price. Some of the loaners that they are trying to get rid of are up to fifteen thousand off of MSRP. We have the 2020 Chevy traverse in stock and the 2020 equinox. We just started getting truck loads of the 2020 Chevy HD's in. I cant tell you how many P.M's I have had asking when those trucks would be here. We started getting work trucks in at the beginning of the month and now all of the fancy ones are rolling in. Chevy is also doing a bunch to help out with first time buyers and people who have had a rough go of it and may have some credit issues. We have had multiple individuals here in the last two weeks who have fallen in to one of the two before mentioned categories that we have been able to help out.

Used car department:
Its that time of year again, the "I need a vehicle to send my kid to school in without breaking the bank" time. We hear you and that is why every year at this time we take as many of these vehicles in on trade and buy as many at auction as we possibly can to get them ready for all of you guys. Here are a few that we have on hand. At the risk of ridicule I am going to call the used car portion of this months promo the "to cool for school" section........begin roasting me in 3...2...1............

Stock number FR2030A is a 2011 KIA Soul. It is Denim blue with a black interior. This is a four cylinder engine so it wont kill you at the pump. It has 98,920 miles on it. Asking price is 7,289.00 Plus T's. Great kid car.

Stock number CM4906A is for the kid that you see in all of the commercials who is loading down an SUV to head out of state to go to school. This is a white, 2012 Mazda CX-9. It has a tan interior. It has a third row of seats that folds down flat to store all of things needed for college. It is a V6 and has 101,000 miles on it. Asking price for this one is 9,855.00 plus T's.

Stock number F192434A is a 2013 Ford Edge. It is an SEL with tan leather. It is silver in color. This car has a second row of seats with a ton of cargo room behind them. With the second row folded down it has almost as much cargo room as its big brother the explorer. This is a perfect car for a student zipping in and out of tight parking spots all week long. This car has 113,856 miles on it, very nicely equipped. Just under ten thousand dollars at 9,999.00 Plus T's and fees!

How about stock number CP4334B. Another small SUV. I may be beating a dead horse here but these things WORK great for the task of getting a kid back and forth with all of their crap. This is a 2013 Chevy equinox. It is black with a black interior. It is a four cylinder engine so it will get great fuel mileage. 114,859 is the mileage. Asking price is 10,255.00 Plus T's.

Here is stock number F191962A. This is a 2016 Ford Focus. It is gray with a black interior. This is an S model so it is about as basic as they come. Power windows and door locks. Radio, A/C and Bluetooth. This car takes ALL of the distraction out of driving. Hint, hint, wink, wink. Perfect for a younger driver that may get a little side tracked by all of the fun stuff in vehicles these days. The car has 46,700 miles on it. It is an automatic. Asking price is 10,759.00 Plus T's.

Got a loooooong road tripper? I don't know why anyone would want to leave Texas to go to college but here is the perfect car for them. This is stock number F192593A. This is a silver 2015 Ford C-Max Hybrid. This is NOT a plug in Hybrid. It recharges it batteries when you use the brakes. This car has a black interior and Navigation. The car has 93,808 miles on it. The claim to fame for the C-Max is 38 to 41 miles per gallon. "Think Prius but a little bit bigger". You can own this one for 11,155.00 Plus T's.

Stock number CP4383A is a 2012 Buick Lacrosse Sedan. It is ruby red, very sharp car. It has a tan leather interior and navigation. This is NOT your grandmothers Buick. It is a clean, sporty looking car. Mileage is 114,312. Asking price is 11,718.00

These are just a few of the "kid cars" that we have here to offer this month. Like always please call or email for your TexAgs discount and to confirm mileage and availability on new and Pre owned.

Thank you guys and Gig Em!!!

Thank you guys for the continued support. It means more than you know!

Gig' Em Aggies!

Chad Cox
512-633-4819
chadcox6161@yahoo.com