Corbin Martin traded

3,699 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 94chem
Chrundle the Great
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For those of y'all not keeping up with the mlb trade deadline, Corbin just got traded to Arizona as a part of a blockbuster trade for Zach Greinke. It was cool seeing him pitch in his hometown for a little while at least.
technoviking
AG
I'll always root for Corbin and I'm sad to see him go to Arizona.

....but as an Astros fan... holy ***** Cole, Verlander and Grienke??
jkag89
Still wondering how tempting the arbitrary and vindictive baseball god is not a reason to flag a post.

Sad to see Corbin leave the Astros organization but very happy to have Grienke.
Raggie21
Probably for the best for Corbin. A lot less competition for those rotation places in Arizona than Houston especially with McCullers coming back next year.
trouble
AG
Edit that *****

What are you, a rangers fan?
trouble
AG
This really needs to be added
. . .
W
AG
Arizona is a nice place to play. Not too far for the family to travel (compared to west or east coast destinations)
technoviking
AG
I just heard Jose Cruz call the Astros winning a championship this year with Grienke in Houston. Am I now absolved of my sin??
trouble
AG
No
oldschool87
AG
Corbin is from Cypress...
94chem
W said:

Arizona is a nice place to play. Not too far for the family to travel (compared to west or east coast destinations)
Further than Miami, and slightly closer than Cleveland. People forget how gigantic the American West is, until they recognize that 90% of the interesting stuff in America is west of the Mississippi, and they start trying to see all of it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.