2020 Baseball schedule

24,052 Views | 120 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Brewsky09
ensign_beedrill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bummer! Looks like we won't be going to Fullerton after all and will replace that weekend with New Mexico State at home.

Already booked my flight and can only get back flight credit, so... guess I gotta' find somewhere else to go.
twk
AG
Don't know which airline you were flying, but Auburn, the next weekend, would pretty easy (flying in to Atlanta) for most airlines. Just need to wait and make sure the dates get set on that (they still have times TBA, so until that changes, I'm hesitant to pull the trigger).
dermdoc
AG
Sips. They never change.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Agsncws
AG
dermdoc said:

Sips. They never change.
Amen.
ensign_beedrill
AG
I'll find somewhere. I'm mostly upset that we don't get to visit Fullerton. I was looking forward to it.
twk
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

I'll find somewhere. I'm mostly upset that we don't get to visit Fullerton. I was looking forward to it.
Same here. It sort of sounds like not only are we not going this year, but they are coming to College Station to make up for the late change, so we won't make a trip out there at all. Besides missing the trip to the west coast, part of the point of playing a non-conference road series is that it helps your RPI.
Luke The Drifter
AG
Who knows who screwed up the scheduling, contracts, etc., but why would we ever want to get in bed with the 'sips again? They pull the strings on everything that happens. I kind of miss the rivalry but I don't miss the perpetual Texas favoritism.
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Capt. America
AG

Updated schedule:
Luke The Drifter
AG
Cross posted from another thread, but as of this posting, still no New Mexico State listed on the 12thman.com site.

Schedule as of 11-5-19
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
W
AG
so Fullerton didn't realize they had double-booked the 1st weekend of March?

that might be cause to find another California school to do a home & home with starting next season
twk
AG
For what it's worth, MSU now has times set for our series in Starkville, Friday, April 24, through Sunday, April 26 (and they don't for some others). Looks like this one is probably set. Auburn does not have times set, but it does have several other series slated to start on Thursday (and not this one), so that seems also to be set for a regular Friday-Sunday affair. So, it looks like our only Thursday-Saturday series will be Ole Miss, at Arkansas (Easter), and at Missouri (final weekend, early start for SEC tournament).

Still nothing on the A&M or New Mexico State web sites about the series on the weekend of March 6-8.
MSU/SECALUM
Ag 11 said:

Schedule release date
According to our schedule you'll be in Starkville April 24th thru the 26th.

https://hailstate.com/sports/baseball/schedule
Capt. America
AG
Officially official. Looks like we get New Mexico State on the weekend where we were supposed to be Playing Fullerton.
Basketball and Chain
AG
https://12thman.com/sports/baseball/schedule
twk
AG
Don't like that language in the release about games still being subject to being moved to Thursday. Sure makes it hard to plan travel.
clendenin
AG
twk said:

ensign_beedrill said:

Same here. It sort of sounds like not only are we not going this year, but they are coming to College Station to make up for the late change, so we won't make a trip out there at all. Besides missing the trip to the west coast, part of the point of playing a non-conference road series is that it helps your RPI.
Return trip was already scheduled and still on.

Now if you were CSF and you screwed up your schedule, who would you rather play Texas A&M or t.u.this season? Preseason top 25 team with Lacy, Roa, Weber and Menefee as potential starting pitchers or the last place team from the Big 12?

They are ducking the better team...
Brewsky09
AG

2020 Schedule that I put together for desktop. Credit Capt. America for the Ol Sarge graphic.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.