Home Run Derby

1,908 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by greg.w.h
CapCityAg89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone else watching this ? Ron Acuna is a BEAST.
CapCityAg89
AG
Guerrero Pederson. Wow.
Aggie1205
AG
Acuna's spray chart was impressive. Hit them to all fields.
CapCityAg89
AG
Tie 29. Tie 37. 3 swing hit off.

Long time since HR derby is this much fun.
CapCityAg89
AG
Tie 38.
CapCityAg89
AG
The hug after was fantastic.
agsalaska
AG
Sitting here with my 7 year old watching it. He's been talki g about it for a week. He told me yesterday Guerrero was going to win. The. He asked me if I had ever watched his father.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Bunk Moreland
Saw the Jays play the Sox in fenway a few weeks ago. The amount of kiddos running around in a vladdy jersey in an opposing park was staggering.

He's the future.
CapCityAg89
AG
I don't think with his cousin pitching that Alonso can get close

Loved Vlad Sr. Love Junior too. Different guys though. Sr was scary, Jr just seems like a really fun guy.
CapCityAg89
AG
CapCityAg89 said:

I don't think with his cousin pitching that Alonso can get close

Loved Vlad Sr. Love Junior too. Different guys though. Sr was scary, Jr just seems like a really fun guy.

WRONG.

Great performance for the kid.
agsalaska
AG
Alonzo won, but Jr. was the best.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
BreNayPop
AG
91 HR and dont win? Damn, thats bad luck. The joc vs jr was the championship round but the guy with the easy road gets the million dollars and trophy.
ColoradoMooseHerd
The format is not fair these days. Usually the best HR hitter does not win because he has already hit way more HRs. Josh Hamilton was the best the one year too
greg.w.h
AG
The players know the round one that is most memorable gets talked about the most unless someone exceeds that in a single, later round. But it actually is a strategy game. But you still have to knock the cover off the ball to compete. Well...a slightly disheveled rather than fully undressed ball can win...in the short porches...but no one has stayed there as far as I recall.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.