I really f'ing hate that guy

4,335 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by hunter2012
BoozingAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Guess I'm watching this game on mute
Marcus Aurelius
AG
Obnoxious to be sure. Imagine sitting next to him.
BoozingAg
Marcus Aurelius said:

Obnoxious to be sure. Imagine sitting next to him.

Oh, I have.
Marcus Aurelius
AG
What sort of fool is he?
BoozingAg
If the Aggies wining a national championship meant we had our own carbon copy whistler and you had to sit next to him every game would you do it?
evanpd16
BoozingAg said:

If the Aggies wining a national championship meant we had our own carbon copy whistler and you had to sit next to him every game would you do it?

I'd allow everyone in the stands to have a whistle if it meant we win a natty
jkag89
evanpd16 said:

BoozingAg said:

I'd allow everyone in the stands to have a whistle if it meant we win a natty
They don't allow artificial noisemakers in the park.

A different question, if it meant a National Championship would you grow to love the hideous uniforms either team is wearing today? I think both schools are trying to top each other in levels of ugliness.
swimmerbabe11
They could wear banana suits. They could wear tutus. They could wear speedos. They could wear burkas. If that is the gear that makes them win I will be first in line to profess undying love for the new unis.
Bondag
AG
Marcus Aurelius said:

What sort of fool is he?

Stoopkid
AG
Bondag said:

Marcus Aurelius said:

What sort of fool is he?

https://www-gannett--cdn-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/cc9b9306bcc485f7742aa512591c882360204bab/c=5-0-4027-3024/local/-/media/2018/05/16/TennGroup/Nashville/636620588911223314-IMG-1574.jpg

Neither one looks like they'll be with us long.
Lance Uppercut
AG
BoozingAg said:

I've said if we could magically get Corbin but it meant the whistling came with him, I'd immediately look elsewhere.

I could do that hypothetical for one year if it guaranteed a championship.

I can't imagine having that at every college game I watched or listened year after year.
trouble
AG
If we had a whistler, there's a real good chance I'd go to jail for glueing his lips shut
Mark Fairchild
AG
Don't know what happened, but about the 5th or 6th inning, the whistler disappeared and did not return. That's right, there was no whistling. I can only hope that the powers that be, took appropriate action. Have a dear friend, graduate of Vanderbilt. He said that most of the fans can't abide the whistlers. He being one of them.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
CrocsAg20
AG
In Omaha and sat near him for the Vandy game. People around me were wondering wtf was up with that dude. Told them he does this at every game. It really didn't bother me that much, but it did stop midway through the game. Don't know why
94chem
I never notice him, and didn't hear him today. These threads always amuse me.
jah003
S
94chem said:

So... you're deaf right?
TempleAg97
AG
94chem said:

The odd thing with me is I often don't hear him until my son points it out or I see a TexAgs thread about it. Then I'm ruined and that is all I hear to the point of where I have to turn the sound off or the game off all together.
PhatMack19
AG
Mark Fairchild said:

Don't know what happened, but about the 5th or 6th inning, the whistler disappeared and did not return. That's right, there was no whistling. I can only hope that the powers that be, took appropriate action. Have a dear friend, graduate of Vanderbilt. He said that most of the fans can't abide the whistlers. He being one of them.

hunter2012
AG
Next time Vandy comes to town...

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.