Ole piss at the hogs

4,199 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Jock 07
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I really hate both of these teams and fan bases. Who do I pull for?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
PhatMack19
AG
I'm rooting for Arkansas. At least we didn't go 0'fer against them this season.
Hamburger Dan
Johnny Rebs with a homer to left. 1-0
evanpd16
I love Olsen but in terms of stadiums Baum is something freaking else. That place is freaking packed to the brim.
trouble
AG
A meteor
Mr. Ectomy
AG
If we ever host a Super again, Olsen will be rocking too.
PhatMack19
AG
Arkansas answers with a 4 spot in the 1st

4-1 Arky
Hamburger Dan
Whooo Pig
tjack16
AG
I wish A&M could do what Arkansas does for GA. Outfield seating is awesome there. Especially today
dermdoc
AG
Have you guys actually been there? Sight lines are horrible.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Alpha Texan
AG
dermdoc said:

the wizard of ballpark wisdom has spoken
PhatMack19
AG
Jeff Macias is God awful
NorCal
Arkansas people are way better than Ole Miss. I consider Ole Miss fans as SMU wannabes, which may be because there are so many rich Texans sent there that couldn't get into A&M or tu.
PhatMack19
AG
That run should be added to Macias' era.

7-1 Hogs
PhatMack19
AG
Arky can swing it. A lot of these games so far have been blowouts which is surprising

9-1 Arky
trouble
AG
PhatMack19 said:

Jeff Macias is God awful

He should be banned from officiating.
AggieFrog
AG
tjholley16 said:

I wish A&M could do what Arkansas does for GA. Outfield seating is awesome there. Especially today

My in-laws are big Arkansas fans and took our sons to the regional there last weekend. They all had a blast in the Hog Pen and the boys ended up getting over 60 balls and gave a bunch away to small kids. Even got to play catch with several of the players.

Sure hope we can expand Olsen soon and wish we could bring back an expanded Aggie Alley.
dermdoc
AG
Alpha Texan said:

dermdoc said:

the wizard of ballpark wisdom has spoken

All i am saying is that some of these places look a lot better on tv than when you are there actually watching the game. The Box is by far the most over rated stadium I have been too as it is over half aluminum bleachers. Much prefer Swayze, South Carolina, Georgia, and Auburn over Baum and yes, even the "incomparable" Dudy noble because of better sight lines and setup.

Heck Dudy noble has bare concrete slabs in the outfield to sit and whatever on. Do not want that at Blue Bell. And no SEC stadium has as many good seats between the bases as Blue Bell. Or had anything like our club setup. We just need more seats. But good ones.
dermdoc
AG
trouble said:

PhatMack19 said:

Jeff Macias is God awful

Agree. And have not heard Ryan Broussard'sname thank goodness
tjack16
AG
dermdoc said:

I dont think a lot of people out in GA or the outfield care much about sight lines. Sometimes just being in the stadium and the amazing atmosphere is enough. As long as I can see what's happening in the play, I'm good wherever i sit
AggieFrog
AG
tjholley16 said:

dermdoc said:

I dont think a lot of people out in GA or the outfield care much about sight lines. Sometimes just being in the stadium and the amazing atmosphere is enough. As long as I can see what's happening in the play, I'm good wherever i sit

This. If it's just about sight lines - the best seats are at home from my couch.
dermdoc
AG
tjholley16 said:

dermdoc said:

Fair enough and I would love some outfield areas but more like Swayze or Baum than the others. Not a big fan of concrete slabs which seem to be the thing in all the new parks.
annie88
AG
tjholley16 said:

dermdoc said:

As you get older that can change but enjoy it while you can!
dermdoc
AG
annie88 said:

tjholley16 said:

dermdoc said:

As you get older that can change but enjoy it while you can!
Agree. The key is to do it right with good seats with good sight lines AND outfield areas for the younger folks.i just think we can do a better job than some of stadiums mentioned.
trouble
AG
dermdoc said:

trouble said:

PhatMack19 said:

Jeff Macias is God awful

Agree. And have not heard Ryan Broussard'sname thank goodness

Same
trouble
AG
Umm, we'll do as we like. Thanks.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Game 2
Bottom 6
Arkansas 5
Ole Miss 9
old yeller
AG
Hogs
Ags77
AG
Hotty Toddy for me
Gigem
Jock 07
AG
last night at a bar here in Omaha I overheard a hog fan commiserating with one of his fellow hog fans over the fact that we went out and took Jiimbo and they got stuck with Morris. /cool story
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.