watching the tech game

8,672 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Billy Heywood
ftworthag02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
whos the obnoxious tech fan singing the alphabet among other things?
dermdoc
AG
That's like asking who is that white Pope?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ftworthag02
AG
I know, after I posted it I said wait thats all tard fans.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Turned it off when they started the "ball five" chant. Have they ever had an original thought? I think not!
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
GoAgs92
AG
I'd listen to this doofus all day vs the whistler.
TexasRebel
AG
ftworthag02 said:

Was it the abcdefghij.....K thing?
ftworthag02
AG
Yes
aeon-ag
ftworthag02 said:

It's probably a remedial class assignment because he or she can't read.
TexasRebel
AG
That one used to work wonders at Olsen.

...until it started being a home run magnet.
merc
AG
I don't know about their fans but their AD is a stud. They just won a NC in track and that was their first men's NC EVER. They are all around the bullseye in every sport. Will be interesting to see if they go back to Omaha this year and if his football hire pans out.
jja79
AG
Don't forget their basketball. Other than football they're rolling.
Hamburger Dan
jja79 said:

Hocutt just got a two year extension and another raise. Yes, except for FB, Tech Athletics is going good. Out in Lubbock, they believe he can walk on water.
TexasRebel
AG
All of the water out there is shallow enough...
trouble
AG
jja79 said:

I wonder if their AD has a bonus structure for non revenue sports
TTUgc
I know you all don't know, and definitely don't know the use of your standard, juvenile "tard" response is really not appropriate here.

His name is Eric, and he is a mentally disabled fan that dresses up and attends every home Tech event he can with his mom. Alumni have taken turns purchasing season tickets for him and his family so he can attend these games.
histag10
AG
Hamburger Dan said:

jja79 said:

Hocutt just got a two year extension and another raise. Yes, except for FB, Tech Athletics is going good. Out in Lubbock, they believe he can walk on water.

Theres water in Lubbock?
iluvpoker
jja79 said:

That's like a steakhouse saying "other than our steaks the rest of our food is pretty good".
Hamburger Dan
histag10 said:

Hamburger Dan said:

jja79 said:

Theres water in Lubbock?

Since 'May1st, I've had over 5" of rain at my house. Nearly a third of our yearly total. . I even saw a mosquito last week. Except for Thursdays haboob, things are good.
GoAgs92
AG
TTUgc said:

I know you all don't know, and definitely don't know the use of your standard, juvenile "tard" response is really not appropriate here.

His name is Eric, and he is a mentally disabled fan that dresses up and attends every home Tech event he can with his mom. Alumni have taken turns purchasing season tickets for him and his family so he can attend these games.

We are not talking about that kid, talking about the tech hecklers who were easy to hear on the field mic

jja79
AG
Giving credit where due.
zagman
AG
It does not matter how successful they are now you still can't take the classless clown out of that fan base!
Full Speed Ahead - Fire At Will - Gig'em

"I have never enjoyed any position more than being president of Texas A&M University." Robert Gates 11/08/06
iluvpoker
jja79 said:

Giving credit where due.

When you're having losing seasons in the sport that generates over half your revenues you don't deserve a lot of credit. Good luck trying to find fans who would say they would take the last 10 years of Tech athletics over Bama athletics. And I don't remember Bama doing anything worthwhile in hoops or baseball. But most fans don't care that Bama sucks in the other sports. They would pick Bama because of football.

While I enjoy all 3 men's sports, I realize that most fans are only into football. Follow the money.
GoAgs92
AG
Wtf does Alabama have to do with admitting techs baseball team is good....

Post is just jealousy showing
twk
AG
The plague of whistling spreads.
Capstone
AG
What starts in the SEC changes the world.
jja79
AG
I understand all that. Which results in track, basketball and baseball would you prefer this year? Tech or A&M?

Sometimes you tip your cap.
mvegas
I'm hoping there are better commentators on the next Tech/OSU game. Had to mute them tonight. IMO, just terrible.
twk
AG
mvegas said:

I'm hoping there are better commentators on the next Tech/OSU game. Had to mute them tonight. IMO, just terrible.
It's the Longhorn network crew (Galindo and Moreland).
mvegas
Thanks...well that helps explain things!
AnScAggie
AG
twk said:

mvegas said:

It's the Longhorn network crew (Galindo and Moreland).

As annoying as Kyle Peterson and Todd Walker can sometimes be, Moreland and Galindo are worse.
iluvpoker
jja79 said:

I understand all that. Which results in track, basketball and baseball would you prefer this year? Tech or A&M?

When you said their athletic dept is rolling that to me is more than just tipping your cap. Rolling to me means kicking ass. And for me that means top 20 in football at the minimum. Football is as important as all the other sports together. It generates more money. It generates more eyeballs. It's why fans across the country would rather be Bama fans than Tech fans.

When you're having losing seasons in the sport that matters I can't say you're rolling. Like I said originally it's like a steakhouse saying that except for our steaks the rest of our food is pretty good.

Let me know if you find 1 person who would rather be a Tech fan the last 10 years. Because I can find 1 million who would pick Alabama. I love 3 sports but most Americans only care about one. And Tech sucks at that one.
iluvpoker
GoAgs92 said:

Wtf does Alabama have to do with admitting techs baseball team is good....

Post is just jealousy showing

This is what's funny about texags. You made a straw man argument regarding my posts. I was responding to the comment that Tech's AD is ROLLING!!! I was not commenting on how good Tech's baseball team is this year.

There is no jealousy on my part to be a red raider. I will take our year in athletics over theirs because we went 9-4 instead of 5-7 in football.

If you're asking me if Tech has had a good year in baseball, my answer is yes. Still doesn't change my opinion that Tech's AD is not rolling due to their failure in the one sport that matters most.
jja79
AG
You're 5 foot 7 aren't you?
RGLAG85
AG
TTUgc said:

Thanks tard!
Ragoo
AG
jja79 said:

things happen for a reason. I am glad we have Buzz. Track is a craps shoot and baseball, well, ugh. Football trumps all and they suck. I'd not trade a day being a tech fan. They are largely irrelevant even today at their peak.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.