Baylee Klinger Transfers

14,681 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by mccag
Wicked Good Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Speaking of how did McBride look at the plate when she was pitching vs not pitching ?
Captn_Ag05
AG
It is official

https://www.flosoftball.com/articles/6520579-sophomore-makinzy-herzog-transfers-to-texas-am

Quote:

Sophomore pitcher/outfielder Makinzy Herzog returns to the Lone Star State transferring to Texas A&M from Florida State.

Herzog posted a 1.56 ERA with a 10-2 record in the circle in 71.2 innings pitched. She also batted .315 with 26 RBI and 12 doubles.

In the 2018 Hot 100, she was ranked No. 5 overall. She follows Craig Snider who recently took the Assistant Coach position at Texas A&M. She was also named Texas Softball Gatorade Player of the Year.
Artimus Gordon
If snider can get this type of talent to FSU and then to A&M then Jo should get out of his way and let the man work. She's the best pitching talent we have had in the last few years.
lbasham
AG
Seems like we got the better transfer trade with Herzog and Murray coming in. I believe we will have a good upcoming season with them, the 6 earlier signees and the new coaching staff setup. Not to mention, the added year of experience for this young team. . Herzog, Potts, Daugherty, McBride, Mayo and Ackermann will be a good staff and the hitting will improve with Coach Snider.
Scarborough Ag
leftcoastaggie
AG
Looks like Abby Smith is in the transfer portal.
Artimus Gordon
Probably a good move for both Abby and the roster. She is listed as a Catcher/1B. It looks like H Lee has won that job with D Elder as the backup who also plays 3B. With Klingler gone we have at opening at that position.
BigBubbaAggie82
https://extrainningsoftball.com/transfer-news-2018-1st-team-extra-inning-softball-all-american-baylee-klingler-signs-with-washington/
Quote:

Klingler told Extra Inning Softball's Brentt Eads after her signing was official : "I'm so excited to be in the environment of Washington and I love everything Coach Heather (Tarr) stands for."
Artimus Gordon
Yes that comment makes you wonder doesn't it. Everybody that transfers is looking to get some fresh air. Must be a lot of mildew at Davis diamond.
mullokmotx
AG
Transfers are happening everywhere. We just benefited with Makinzy Herzog coming in from FSU, and we've benefited in the past also. Auburn just lost their starting shortstop to Oklahoma, and I saw where they have lost 4 other players since January. The OU pitcher who won the national championship game for them in 2017 just went to Arizona.
Chapa96
AG
5 players from Lousiana Lafayette are in the transfer portal.
Artimus Gordon
Klingler was here all of 9 months and didn't have to give such a back-handed slap at the program. Snow was here 3 years and needed a change of scenery to revive her career.

Gerry glasco (former A&M asst.) is the HC at ULALA. We had two of our players transfer there last year. Now 4 of their players are transferring out. If you were a ULALA fan it would Make you wonder what's going on there, too.
mccag
S
I have formed opinions about many places in a lot less than 9 months!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.