*****Aggies vs. Ole MIss-SEC Tournament Thursday*****

100,792 Views | 1114 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Cy_Tolliver
Aggieangler93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
queso1 said:

Some of you are miserable! Take that crap back to the Zoo. We can win this in the 9th
I think we need to hand out diapers and bottles. Sheesh! Poor whiners....
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
AgEng06
AG
Blake, Hunter, Hoehner due up.
BillE1976
AG
AggieHammer2000 said:

Some of the worst managing I have ever seen. RC didn't manage the game to win it. Pulling Dox is unforgivable!
Anyone thinks that pulling him was unforgivable needs to consider do we go out to win this game and lose him for the regionals or even worse cost him a pro career. No one here knows if Dox told him that he was done or not.
sellthefarm
AG
I'll be happy with aggressive swings honestly. Just please make their closer earn this.
txag72
AG
He cannot get the loss. Geez.
trouble
AG
He didn't. Miller did.
Aggies2009
AG
AG86PF said:

No Decision? I think if I read posts right Dox gave up the hit to the guy that scored. So its much worse. He's on the hook for the LOSS!!! He pitched an AMAZING game and can only get the loss if I read correctly
Incorrect. He didn't pitch in the 9th.
BadMoonRisin
AG
LETS GO!
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
aggietony2010
AG
AG86PF said:

No Decision? I think if I read posts right Dox gave up the hit to the guy that scored. So its much worse. He's on the hook for the LOSS!!! He pitched an AMAZING game and can only get the loss if I read correctly

Nope.
God save the Patriarchy!
aggiewilliford
We are due. Let's take away an I.Q. point from the state of mizzizzipy!
Gig Em Ags, God Bless Old Army and Marching in Behind the Band! Whooooopppp
Aggiehunt
AG
AG86PF said:

No, Dox didn't give up a hit. He didn't come back out for any of the 9th. That was Miller
txag72
AG
The only mistake was pitching to no. 4 hitter with a base open and one out.
aginresearch
AG
Yeah pulling Dox was probably the right move. As Minks pointed out earlier he was laboring in the 8th. The issue was going away from Miller. I know he was playing the lefty lefty matchup but I'd prefer Miller to Jozwiak in that situation.

Oh well. Gotta find a way to plate a run now.
44mAG
AG
If Childress wants to stay in College Station for more than one year, he is going to have to have the hard talk with his buddy Bolt. He HAS to be replaced at the end of the season.
AgsinGA
AG
We need to light this guy up!!!
Aggies2009
AG
44mAG said:

If Childress wants to stay in College Station for more than one year, he is going to have to have the hard talk with his buddy Bolt. He HAS to be replaced at the end of the season.
Have to agree with this,
DGAG92
AG
txag72 said:

This isn't the WS. You take him out. He was tired in the 8th.

Yeah, that was obvious when he struck out the side. And yes you're correct it's not the WS, you have to win to get there.
Class of 1992
sellthefarm
AG
BillE1976 said:

AggieHammer2000 said:

Some of the worst managing I have ever seen. RC didn't manage the game to win it. Pulling Dox is unforgivable!
Anyone thinks that pulling him was unforgivable needs to consider do we go out to win this game and lose him for the regionals or even worse cost him a pro career. No one here knows if Dox told him that he was done or not.

WTH are you talking about...what about that situation makes you think he is going to get injured. He's gone over 100 pitches several times this year. He was only 1 day short on rest.
hunter2012
AG
On the pot, lets doo this...
Aggies2009
AG
Dgrimesag92 said:

txag72 said:

This isn't the WS. You take him out. He was tired in the 8th.

Yeah, that was obvious when he struck out the side. And yes you're correct it's not the WS, you have to win to get there.
Not in the SEC tournament, you don't. HTH
Post removed:
by user
themissinglink
AG
Abitaholic said:

Why does it seem we either have a stellar pitching squad and no hitting or a hitting squad and no pitching? Recruiting?
This year's case can be chalked up to player development. Almost all of our returning players are worse than they were last year. In the juniors case, worse than their freshman year. We have an elite pitching staff, that would easily carry a team to Omaha with even a slightly below average offense. Our offensive talent isn't great, but it's not this bad.

If Rob can't see Bolt is holding him back, he deserves to be let go.
AG86PF
AG
I'm sorry. Reading some of these posts it seemed Dox came out for the 9th and gave up the first hit. Thx
AvidAggie
AG
Hindsight is great and all but we wouldn't be having this discussion if we could score more than 1 freaking run a game!
GrapevineAg
AG
Runs now!

Stone44
AG
How would you like to be a pitcher for this bunch. Weakest hitters anywhere. Can't run bases. The most frustrating team I can remember.
AgEng06
AG
Blake

4-3

MISS 1 2 0
AGS 0 3 0

Bot 9

1 out

evanpd16
Ground ball! what a shock
DGAG92
AG
BillE1976 said:

AggieHammer2000 said:

Lose him for the regionals? For throwing one more inning? Yeah!!! Ok
Class of 1992
iluvpoker
histag10
AG
at least glad to see Cam run all out to 1st on a ground ball.

Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Adam87inSA said:

Kozmozag said:

Dox should have been left in.
No he shouldn't have. Short rest start and we need him for the Regional. This tournament is not the important one.
Then maybe just forfeit?...Get rested for Regionals. ... Ugh.
Ags77
AG
Gonads23 said:

How would you like to be a pitcher for this bunch. Weakest hitters anywhere. Can't run bases. The most frustrating team I can remember.

You left out poor defensively.
Gigem
histag10
AG
Dgrimesag92 said:

BillE1976 said:

AggieHammer2000 said:

Lose him for the regionals? For throwing one more inning? Yeah!!! Ok

It literally only takes one too many pitches to lose him for the rest of the season, however long that may be. If you dont understand that, I have no idea how to help you understand baseball.
AgEng06
AG
H. Coleman

Double down RF line

MISS 1 2 0
AGS 0 3 0

Bot 9

1 out

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.