+++++Aggies @ South Carolina-Friday+++++[Rained out--DH Saturday]

8,710 Views | 90 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by sportsfreak1975
moejoejet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
moejoejet said:

My first angry emoji post on this thread but when in Rome......
Sorry people, my fault. Never gonna post the angry emoji again.
MR Gadsden
moejoejet said:

moejoejet said:

My first angry emoji post on this thread but when in Rome......
Sorry people, my fault. Never gonna post the angry emoji again.

If we win both you might have to rethink this.
moejoejet
AG
Good point, I reserve the right to hold that thought.
Leander - Ag
AG
Advantage Ags
Kozmozag
Dam, now what am I going to do tonight
Bernie13
I don't understand why they don't play a 7 then a nine like they used to in 80s and 90s. SEC channel is there for a 9 at 4pm. 2nd game time is same so travel shouldn't be an issue.
AggieBand2004
AG
**** me, I love working Saturdays
MaroonStain
AG
Dammit! Now I'm watching another Netflix zombie series, Black Summer....
aggiewilliford
MaroonStain said:

Dammit! Now I'm watching another Netflix zombie series, Black Summer....

Yep....
Gig Em Ags, God Bless Old Army and Marching in Behind the Band! Whooooopppp
MaroonStain
AG
These zombies aren't ****ing around...
hunter2012
AG
I thought the freaking point of the thursday games was that you gove yourself extra room on account of rain. push the games to saturday & sunday and call it a series. we have the extra day.
annie88
AG
Worst I ever heard was the screaming Eagle at Southern Mississippi. Gosh dang annoying. Way worse than South Carolina, went there too.
trouble
AG
Can't have games on Thursday and Sunday. There's a time limit on sec series.
Aggie12B
AG
One good thing to come from the rainout is that it gives Phatmack an extra day to accumulate laundry that needs to be washed
twk
AG
hunter2012 said:

I thought the freaking point of the thursday games was that you gove yourself extra room on account of rain. push the games to saturday & sunday and call it a series. we have the extra day.

Thursday starts are never about getting extra time to play. Where did you get that idea? It's actually written into the rules that you've got 3 days to finish the series.
Bondag
AG
twk said:

hunter2012 said:

Thursday starts are never about getting extra time to play. Where did you get that idea? It's actually written into the rules that you've got 3 days to finish the series.
You have 3 days from start to finish the series.

It's for TV or in this case Easter.

I don't like the 7 inning rule on getaway day if it is not followed by a school day. Let them play 18.
hunter2012
AG
twk said:

hunter2012 said:

It doesn't make logical sense otherwise, only the local fans can make Thursday games. Its like they intentionally want bad crowds.
AvidAggie
AG
Likely could have played today
GnMountain
AG
TV coverage anyone???
greg.w.h
AG
GnMountain said:

TV coverage anyone???

Manana.
jkag89
Until the last weekend of the season, Thursday games are almost entirely TV affairs, the exception being Easter Weekend in which many schools opt for Thur-Sat. so road teams can be home for the holiday.
sportsfreak1975
txag72 said:

I went to the football game at SC last year. Do they use that elephant sounding chicken scream at baseball games? That was about the only "noise" from SC at that game, very disappointed in the "SEC atmosphere" of that game.

I was at the game Thursday and didn't notice the "screaming chicken". I agree about the football game tho. That was annoying as hell!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.