TexAgs 2019 User Survey

1,101 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Stewade
Stewade
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
HOWDY. We haven't done a user survey in a few years, so we wanted to get everyone's feedback again. This will really help us understand how we can improve, what you value most, and how to prioritize future development. The survey should only take 5-10 minutes, so hopefully you can find time this week to fill it out!

Alright fine, need some more incentive?
We'll pick a few users who complete the survey and give away some TexAgs Premium annual subscriptions, a few MaroonU gift cards, and a DoubleDave's party pack! You can fill out the survey anonymously if you'd like, but if you want to be entered to win the giveaway, just make sure to enter your username or email address on the last page of the survey. We'll notify the winners next week via email.

*** CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE SURVEY ***

trouble
AG
You needed to include "the ignore feature" in why I pay for an account
Stewade
Staff
AG
Hmm, it says someone replied but I can't see anything.

greg.w.h
AG
I filled mine out via email link. You're welcome. I don't need to be entered in the contests, but gave you my username anyway!!!
trouble
AG
I'm gonna kick your tall skinny behind.
Aggieangler93
AG
Thanks for asking what we want....
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
aggietony2010
AG
I have no idea if I post more or less than I used to. I feel like y'all have that data available though. If I can see my cringey posts from when I was in HS or a freshman, surely y'all can add a "group by post_year" to see this trend.

I'm glad I didn't post as much then, otherwise I'd probably have changed my username by now.
Stewade
Staff
AG
aggietony2010 said:

I have no idea if I post more or less than I used to. I feel like y'all have that data available though. If I can see my cringey posts from when I was in HS or a freshman, surely y'all can add a "group by post_year" to see this trend.
Yes, we do have data, but we are wanting to know motivation. If you had selected anything that states that you post less frequently than you used to, we ask a follow-up question trying to find out why that is.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.