I am glad we will not have to play Mizzou in a regional

4,647 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TempleAg97
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The exact kind of team that will be hard to beat with 3-4 quality arms and scrappy as hell.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TXAggie2011
AG
If they make a regional, they have the feel of the team who could force you to the final elimination game but who will eventually lose steam and get their ass whipped.
trouble
AG
Maybe we'd have better umps though
W
AG
I would hope the weather will be warmer in June
Fat Black Swan
AG
This series was as tough as I expected it to be.

You can't predict the WTF 5th inning we had yesterday.
LOYAL AG
AG
Most of this weekend was our bats. We scored no earned runs for the last 19 innings of the weekend. That's hard to do even with three starters out. We saw Shew pressing again as it was clear Mizzou wasn't going to get beat by the one guy who could do it by himself.
HoustonAg2106
AG
We're pretty fortunate to get out of this weekend without losing a series given how awful our offense was
AggieBand2004
AG
I hope we play them again. Then send fastballs up and in on the little sh** that hurt Hunter
TempleAg97
AG
Reading the series preview, I knew we'd be in for a battle. Then we got three starters hurt, had atrocious umps, and funky weather. All things considered, it's odd to say, but I'll take 1-1-1, 6-2-1, the RPI we currently have and move on with life. Gotta get our studs healthy though.
Chester
TempleAg97 said:

DReading the series preview, I knew we'd be in for a battle. Then we got three starters hurt, had atrocious umps, and funky weather. All things considered, it's odd to say, but I'll take 1-1-1, 6-2-1, the RPI we currently have and move on with life. Gotta get our studs healthy though.
Agreed. Players and coaches did a good job with 3 starters down.
Agsncws
AG
While the point still stands, Mizzu is ineligible for post-season play this year (unless it got overturned). We wont see them again until 2020.
Shane Minks
AG
With our pitching staff, I feel comfortable in a regional/Super Regional against anybody.
amercer
AG
If he's still around next year we might want to lay off Tyler. That junkballer killed us and tipped his hat after every half inning....
dermdoc
AG
Mizzou is tough
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
OKCAGS
Missouri is very good and will be a VERY tough team to play against in the post season . They have just enough pitching ( 3 quality starters ) to advance to Supers. That series will not look bad at the end of the season ( ask LSU how they liked Columbia this weekend ) .
aeroag14
AG
Shane Minks said:

With our pitching staff, I feel comfortable in a regional/Super Regional against anybody.

Our pitching staff will make us REALLY salty in a regional
W
AG
the Auburn pitching staff actually held the Ags to 3 fewer runs (8) than the Missouri staff did (11).

go figure
The Lost
W said:

the Auburn pitching staff actually held the Ags to 3 fewer runs (8) than the Missouri staff did (11).

go figure
mizzou only gave up 6 earned though if we feel like getting technical and are just talking about the staff and not team.
dermdoc
AG
Mizzou very quietly has basically matched our record and has a rpi of 15.
TempleAg97
AG
dermdoc said:

Mizzou very quietly has basically matched our record and has a rpi of 15.

I was wondering why no one has been mentioning them as a regional host candidate. Their resume does look almost EXACTLY like ours.
TempleAg97
AG
New projections are out and they talk about Missouri. Their metrics against top 50, etc are not nearly as good as the Ags.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.