Section 203 Patches?

3,338 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Bullpen Chias
EvanB1254
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know someone custom made and sold a bunch last season. I was wondering if anyone had any for sale or could point me towards somewhere I could get some made.
Thanks
Justice Beaver
AG
https://www.aviatorgear.com/p-17115-afrotc-det-805-texas-am-university-baseball-patch.aspx
Capt. America
AG
That's me! I have some that I take to games. I'm selling them for five bucks a pop.

I would recommend these patches over the aviator gear patches just because they detail is a lot more clear with these. Feel free to come find me in section 202, row five, seat 16 and I'd be happy to make it happen.
Justice Beaver
AG
I've worked with Aviator Gear a lot and they make a decent product, but there's almost always a really high minimum order qty on their patches. So unless you're ordering for a whole squadron, you're better off finding other avenues such as above.

Capt, would you sell two to an out of town Ag if I paid for shipping as well?
ptothemo
AG
Capt. America said:

That's me!

Feel free to come find me in section 202
Seems pretty ironic
Capt_Crunch 14
AG
ptothemo said:

Capt. America said:

That's me!

Seems pretty ironic
Capt. America
AG
Well excuse me, I'm not the dude in the athletic department that felt the need to re-number the sections after the renovation.
Capt. America
AG
Sure thing! We can do that
trouble
AG
ptothemo said:

Capt. America said:

That's me!

Seems pretty ironic

It's section 203* but he didn't want to confuse anyone.
EvanB1254
Awesome! Will you be at any of the UIC games this weekend?
Capt. America
AG
Unfortunately no. My band is playing shows up in North Texas this weekend, so I probably won't be back around until Tuesday. That being said, I can always ship them.
EvanB1254
Ill just wait until then. Thanks again for responding!
ftworthag02
AG
What's the name of your band?
Capt. America
AG
Jordan Nix & The Day Drinkers. Here's some of our stuff:

https://open.spotify.com/artist/3FzEL3snkMdQQQGknFxxYf?si=tmKcr73SQaO46-2bDrebBA
ftworthag02
AG
Great. I will check it out
Bullpen Chias
AG
What happened to The Raggies?
ptothemo
AG
Bullpen Chias said:

What happened to The Raggies?

I know it's the internet - and TexAgs internet at that - but you might need to provide a smidge more context for anyone to know what the hell you are asking. Just a smidge.
Bullpen Chias
AG
Raggies: The group of students/former students that occupied that area of the ballpark for a rather long time.

Maybe they got a re-brand to "Section 203", maybe the Raggies just went away at some point, or maybe both groups still exist. I'm not sure, thus the question.
trouble
AG
The Raggies sit in 203
ptothemo
AG
Well aware of what the Raggies are. Well confused as to why the existence of section 203 patches imply the Raggies are gone. Maybe surprisingly, a person may identify as a Raggie and also emblazon their clothing with a patch designating where their Raggie self sits. It's a brave new world, I know.
Capt. America
AG
The Raggies/203 are one in the same. The spirit of tackling and keeping the atmosphere alive in the ballpark is still there. We've been seriously limited in our seating things to the limiting of sections, but we simply identify as 203 considering where we have been put. 203 is not simply a location, but a mindset. We like to keep the spirit of the Raggies alive by continuing many of the old traditions as well as sprinkling some new things here and there as needed. We identify as Raggies for sure.
Bullpen Chias
AG
Thanks. Great answer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.