How are secondary market ticket purchases going?

7,709 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by twk
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
from a seller's standpoint...StubHub is pretty much a disaster
src94
AG
What a Charlie Foxtrot!
Three Twenties and A Ten
AG
75AG said:

They couldn't make it more difficult if they purposefully tried to make it more difficult. What a cluster-mess.
I don't think this could have been stated any better!!! I have these exact thoughts every time I try and use this convoluted system! It's almost as if you would have to intentionally try to make something which has been so simple, now this difficult.
C4D
AG
What are yall talking about
I love that $150 in processing fees
ensign_beedrill
AG
After having listed five games, none of them have sold. With FlashSeats, I was able to sell nearly every ticket. Usually for a small amount for midweeks, sure, but the ticket went into the hands of someone who could go to the game. I'm convinced the steep minimum price for StubHub is preventing folks from buying.

However, I also haven't been able to sell any off of the Ticket Exchange, where I can list tickets for lower prices.

Ho hum.
denied
Something my dad and I discovered last week, and confirmed tonite; you can't transfer tickets after the start of the game.
TyperWoods
Flash seats was great, StubHub sucks, and the grassy knolls suck for anyone over age 12.
twk
AG
TyperWoods said:

Flash seats was great, StubHub sucks, and the grassy knolls suck for anyone over age 12.
You couldn't give away tickets last night, even in the lower deck.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.