Individuall Seating Chart for Davis Diamond ?

4,004 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Belton Ag
IPA4Me
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is there an individual seating chart for Davis Diamond? It would have been nice to have today when I bought season tickets.

1 104 7 8-9 ???????????????

12th Man Ag
AG

Should give you a pretty good idea. Did you buy in 104? Looks like that is student seating. Are you a Sugar Daddy?
IPA4Me
Yes 104, how would one know? Call me dumb but if they can put up all 13,000 seats at Read or all seats at Minute Maid Park one would think they could come up with a application which would allow a person to select their individual seats at Davis. What does a Sugar Daddy need to do? :-)
wareagle044
At the old diamond- they hit the metal rails with sticks

I'll make sure you're doing your job from 106
Reno Hightower
Seats should be VERY easy to come by this season.
Belton Ag
AG
IPA4Me said:

Yes 104, how would one know? Call me dumb but if they can put up all 13,000 seats at Read or all seats at Minute Maid Park one would think they could come up with a application which would allow a person to select their individual seats at Davis. What does a Sugar Daddy need to do? :-)
I'm kind of surprised you weren't given a chance to select your seats. Renewal is closed for softball and baseball so any open seats should be fair game for new season ticket holders to choose from. If you're sitting in 104, you will have good seats but you'll be sitting among students and sugar daddies, so it'll be fairly raucous.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.