When is the time to express interest in season tickets?

1,598 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Aggieangler93
Aggieangler93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a fish at A&M now, and I will likely be picking up baseball season tickets assuming the stars align. I have a friend that is fairly high priority points-wise who indicated they would put in a request for me. What time of year does 12th man usually open up for requests for season tickets for the spring?
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
twk
AG
Renewals won't go out until November, if I recall correctly. I want to say the deadline for sending in the renewal is usually early December. Whenever it is, shortly after the deadline, they will fill any available seats, but there usually aren't many available.
TXAGBQ76
AG
They will send notices to season ticket holders. Once those are filled, they will send a second motive to season ticket holders to see if they want to order additional tickets. Once that is done they will open it up to non-season ticket holders.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Best way to get information is calling the 12th Man Foundation. I doubt they've started thinking about baseball yet, but if they have a timeline, they'll let you know.
law80
AG
12th Man already has the waiting list for tickets going. I called last week and was able to get on the list.

The waiting list for softball is already on the website.
twk
AG
law80 said:

12th Man already has the waiting list for tickets going. I called last week and was able to get on the list.

I can't say this with absolute certainty, but I think that the "waiting list" just means that they know you are interested in tickets, and will get back to you if they have seats available after renewals, and after folks on the "waiting list" with more priority points have selected their tickets.
law80
AG
twk said:

law80 said:

I can't say this with absolute certainty, but I think that the "waiting list" just means that they know you are interested in tickets, and will get back to you if they have seats available after renewals, and after folks on the "waiting list" with more priority points have selected their tickets.
That is true as far as interest goes but I can tell you first hand that priority points has no effect on the waiting list unless no one wants season tickets. The last 2 years we have been selected for tickets off of the waiting list to purchase 4 tickets but had to pass due to family circumstances and we do not have a single priority point. I have never purchased season tickets to anything.
histag10
AG
law80 said:

twk said:

law80 said:

That is true as far as interest goes but I can tell you first hand that priority points has no effect on the waiting list unless no one wants season tickets. The last 2 years we have been selected for tickets off of the waiting list to purchase 4 tickets but had to pass due to family circumstances and we do not have a single priority point. I have never purchased season tickets to anything.

I have tried to get season tickets and have never been notified I could purchase. Basically just get a "try again next year, here's a link to donate" email
Aggieangler93
AG
Thanks, all. I see the softball season ticket interest online, at the TMF. I will check for back for baseball soon, and also will call. So excited at the chance to make many games this year with my daughter on campus!
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.