Baseball Schedule Released

3,349 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by texasaggie04
Tex100
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://12thman.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=306
W
AG
all right...now we just need TV to leave alone the Vandy, Auburn, and State series
W
AG
Lamar is back on the midweek schedule.

no UTSA or TSU this year
trouble
Luke The Drifter
AG
Possibly the most underwhelming schedule I've ever seen A&M put together. Of course, the SEC weekends will be great, but there is nothing in the non-conference that gets my juices flowing. I hope this is the last year we play in the Minute Maid tournament...unless they start to draw some marquee opponents. A Southwest Conference reunion tour doesn't trip my trigger one bit.

But, considering how much we lost from the 2018 team, and knowing we'll likely be rebuilding in 2019, maybe a "soft as possible schedule" is necessary.

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Bunk Moreland
Awful non con. Goodness.
third deck
AG
It seems like we would schedule at least one trip out to the West Coast or to Florida to deepen the recruiting touch. Every year, I notice Vandy and TCU make at least one if not several trips out here to SoCal. Seems like it has some impact on the up and coming high school talent.
e cartman
AG
It really is awful. We'd better make hay in conference play to be in the hosting conversation. Yuck
OKCAGS
Pretty awful. Will have to be 3 or 4 games above .500 in SEC to be in consideration for Regional host spot. Our starters ( Dox and Lacy ) are going to give us a chance to win weekend series' all season long . Our bats will need to come along as the season progresses. I see a BUNCH of close games this season .
Spyderman
AG
Is the Vandy Whistler still with us?
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
tonytx05
AG
You cranky folks are missing the point, only one Thursday-Saturday series!

We can't do home and home with California teams any more because their state government is whacky.
Ag 11
AG
10-0 going into Minute Maid.
Luke The Drifter
AG
tonytx05 said:

You cranky folks are missing the point, only one Thursday-Saturday series!

We can't do home and home with California teams any more because their state government is whacky.

So far only one Thursday-Saturday series. Once the TV schedule is announced, that's likely to change.

We can go to California for games...the California teams likely cannot reciprocate. Long Beach State came here last year. I figured we'd make a return trip in 2019.

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
jkag89
California private schools (Stanford, USC, San Diego, Pepperdine) are all free to travel to Texas.
SeattleAg05
AG
Didn't we go to Austin last year or am I off a year? I thought it was our turn to host.
trouble
AG
We went to Austin for the regional. We played them at home during the regular season.
moriarty90
AG
Ag 11 said:

10-0 going into Minute Maid.

O wow. RC gets to pas his record so we can't fire him because baseball doesn't get the attention meanwhile our kids don't get to develop - we won't be ready for SEC play and buzz created for the program. RC really has his stamp right on keeps my this program down. after all it has been 13 years without winning a game in Omaha - why would he change his formula for keeping employment ? He has played us just like Sumlin
texasaggie04
AG
Well this conversation just escalated quickly...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.