Corbin Martin

2,770 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by KatyAg88
mwlkr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In the MLB Pipeline mid-season update, Corbin Martin is ranked the Astros #5 minor league prospect. On the pre-season list he was #10. MLB graded his fastball and slider at 60, and his curve at 55. As a reference, Cionel Perez a LHP (just called up to the Big Team) was ranked #4.
BurnetAggie99
Dude is a stud
LatinAggie1997
technoviking
AG
the astros could probably use a good bullpen arm in the playoffs. i'd love to see him pitch for the 'stros
MMantle
AG
Would be a huge jump. right into the middle of a high-pressure / stressful pennant race, not easy for a rookie to do.

RR
jkag89
technoviking said:

the astros could probably use a good bullpen arm in the playoffs. i'd love to see him pitch for the 'stros
Doubt he would make the postseason roster but would not be surprised if he would not be call up to the Show when the rosters expand in September.
heddy Lamarr
AG
Thankfully Louisville doesn't have a Major League team
Shoefly!
AG
Martin had a perfect game going into the 7th inning last Tuesday for the Hooks. He is 7-1.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
DFW Ag's. I think he is starting for the Hooks against Roughriders in Frisco tonight.
ftworthag02
AG
Gave up grand slam in 2nd
AFDave13
AG
FYI - Looks like Tyler Ivey is also on the list at 25.
KatyAg88
Glad he is doing well. Didn't hurt that the Astros traded away guys above him. Hopefully trade was easier because they see him having great potential.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.