Rob Childress MSU candidate

5,912 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by twk
VegasAg86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Captain Pablo said:

MaroonMack said:

Captain Pablo said:

MaroonMack said:

Captain Pablo said:

Tadlock is a Tech alum

He isn't leaving

Also, Tech isn't a bad destination for baseball... plenty of talent in West Texas and DfW... good stadium and facilities, good fan support

It was unfortunate (for Tech, IMO) that the College Baseball HOF Museum plans were cancelled. Wasn't Tech's fault. City and CBB foundation just couldn't get it done...

In the middle of nowhere but once you're there it's a great college town... city of 300,000, plenty to do, and ass everywhere

It's not the wasteland we make it out to be
Maybe he's tired of getting dirt in his ears on a regular basis

Apparently not... any indication he's leaving?
nope. In fact, I'd be a little surprised if he did since he's an alum.
Exactly
Yep. Seems to me Tech is his dream job. Just because another job is better to us doesn't mean it is better to him. I'd be surprised if he left.
rally-cap
AG
My Uncle (State grad and big baseball guy) has heard that the decision makers at State are looking hard at Jim Schlossnagle at TCU and Butch Thompson at Auburn
aeroag14
AG
Big_E_Ag said:

My Uncle (State grad and big baseball guy) has heard that the decision makers at State are looking hard at Jim Schlossnagle at TCU and Butch Thompson at Auburn

On one hand, I don't want schloss in the division. On the other, if he is in the division, it's unlikely that he knocks us out in the supers.... tough decision there
twk
AG
Sclossnagle isn't leaving Fort Worth for Starkville. What can he do at State that he can't do at TCU? He also has a house walking distance from Lupton.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.