Damn, lots of empty club seats at #5 Ole Miss against #19 Georgia also

3,412 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by bufrilla
Aggie09Derek
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Culture is the main thing. Fans like Miss State/LSU are the cream of the crop when it comes to fan support. There was a Miss State vs Ole Miss game a handful of years ago that they had like 15k+ people there.

I'm surprised how little the non-aggie local community goes to games. Cheap tickets for a lot of basketball/baseball games and great entertainment for families.
BQ_90
AG
It's not that cheap, not if you pay to park and you're kids wanna eat. But families in BCS have same stuff going on as everywhere else. They play sports, Boy Scouts, 4 H etc. guess what, all that **** is on the weekends.

I don't many real think about searching secondary market for tickets either, talking about locals

dermdoc
AG
BQ_90 said:

It's not that cheap, not if you pay to park and you're kids wanna eat. But families in BCS have same stuff going on as everywhere else. They play sports, Boy Scouts, 4 H etc. guess what, all that **** is on the weekends.

I don't many real think about searching secondary market for tickets either, talking about locals

Agree and get it. I do not think that is the situation of the ticket Nazis on here/
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Most parks charge for parking ($5 bucks at Reed or free if willing to walk 1/3 mile) and every college town has people that have other activities going on.

I just went to a bunch of games growing up - would have been nice to live in a power 5 town where there are big games all the time.
BQ_90
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

Most parks charge for parking ($5 bucks at Reed or free if willing to walk 1/3 mile) and every college town has people that have other activities going on.

I just went to a bunch of games growing up - would have been nice to live in a power 5 town where there are big games all the time.
Just because you would go growing up doesn't mean everyone wants to go. I work with bunch of non aggies and they don't give a **** about Aggie sports. Hell I work with Aggies that don't give a **** about any Aggie sports and they live in BCS

Again show many any other school that doesn't have empty seats, it's all over, it's not only at A&M
Aggie09Derek
AG
Yup. That's my point. Wish the local community went to more games just because. BCS has grown quite a bit even since I was in school.
bufrilla
AG
2017 total attendance for NCAA Baseball (SEC had top 6)
Top 10 Overall Attendances
1. LSU 418,291 39 games
2. Arkansas 289,421 38 games
3. Ole Miss 273,448 32 games
4. Mississippi State 272,974 34 games
5. South Carolina 258,407 36 games
6. Texas A&M 185,466 37 games

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.