The younguns behind home plate

6,974 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by VegasAg86
Postal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Funny or annoying?

I vote funny!
BQ_90
AG
Kids acting like kids
Captn_Ag05
AG
Entertaining because we are up 7.

I probably would have been annoyed if we were behind.
Aggie_Jeff
It was a little bit of both.
Chickenhawk
Captn_Ag05 said:

Entertaining because we are up 7.

I probably would have been annoyed if we were behind.
Cy_Tolliver
I wouldn't have liked it sitting behind them, but that is not bad bull. As long as you don't throw things on the field or use profanity it should be all fair game for home field. That's why you have it.
AggieBand2004
AG
Cy_Tolliver said:

I wouldn't have liked it sitting behind them, but that is not bad bull. As long as you don't throw things on the field or use profanity it should be all fair game for home field. That's why you have it.

Bingo
Postal
AG
I don't think it was bad bull either, I was laughing out loud at them a few times.
JDay
Can't complain about kids being plugged into the game and having fun. Especially when most kids their age are on electronics 24/7.
Chickenhawk
Cy_Tolliver said:

This, too.
MosesHallRAB83
AG
If you can't support kids in this situation, then you have issues. It was good bull.
Aggieangler93
AG
It may have been their select baseball coach calling and telling them to knock it off. Twelve is a very solid youth baseball organization from what I have seen. Kids being kids is great, but they may not have been representing their organization in a way the coach thought was appropriate.

Wear any other shirt, and I have no issues with kids being kids. I would have said the same thing as the guy behind them did. Keep it up all you want, but move over a bit so I can see.
William_C_G
AG
Funny for all Ags except for the fans whose views were blocked. If there is a next time, the kids need to vary their routine.
Rock1982
AG
Good stuff
Aggie12B
AG
We are UNDEFEATED when those three kids dance like that behind home plate. Just sayin
NoahAg
I'd like to see that whole section participate in their dance.
SMM48
AG
Let em dance....it's friday....
Quito
AG
My 6 year old noticed them before I did. He thought it was funny.

I wouldn't let my kids do that at a game or any other public setting. I'm well aware of distractions to others folks and never let them be a distraction.
sharpdressedman
Very funny when KP suggested they suddenly quit because they got a phone call from dad.
Aggie12B
AG
SteveMedina said:

Let em dance....
This ain't waco.
skins74
AG
Sat near them and saw them on the way out. I told them they were great dancers. They loved it.
Elastrator
I enjoyed the heck out of it. It's obvious they weren't doing it to annoy those around them, just to mess with the opposing pitcher which is no different than the ball five chant. Did it really effect the pitcher? Who knows, but it was funny while it was going on.
Tailgate88
AG
Kids being kids.
dermdoc
AG
I was front row at the Ags on deck circle and never noticed them. Must be getting old.

BTHO LSU!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
And I guess this is "more oppressive" than empty seats? Those club seat owners are real turds. But it does give the gripers a gripe so they do not have to look for a new one.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aggiewife64
Dear doc, why are those owners never there? It seems like those seats are empty ever game.
Capitol Ag
AG
I thought it was awesome. No more distracting than what Raggies do in GA at Olsen, or what Ags do at Kyle when the opposing QB is under center. Loved it! These kids get it. I wish more Ags would follow their lead, especially the folks quietly on their hands during games at Kyle, but I digress. Keep it up kids! Hell, I'd be all for starting a fund to get hose kids permanent seats there!
CactusThomas
AG
Only people who hate America don't like seeing kids have fun at a baseball game.
dermdoc
AG
Aggiewife64 said:

Dear doc, why are those owners never there? It seems like those seats are empty ever game.

The guy ho owns them is a dear friend of mine who is very ill. I do not think they are thinking about baseball right now.
ColoradoMooseHerd
For those of us that did not catch what the boys were doing, anyone have a video of it to share?
Aggie12B
AG
dermdoc said:

The guy who owns them is a dear friend of mine who is very ill. I do not think they are thinking about baseball right now.
dermdoc, sorry to hear about your friend's health problems. Thoughts and Prayers!
dermdoc
AG
Thanks.
Capt. America
AG
Straight gold. Anything to help add to the atmosphere.
Aggieangler93
AG
dermdoc said:

Aggiewife64 said:

The guy ho owns them is a dear friend of mine who is very ill. I do not think they are thinking about baseball right now.
I'm praying for your friend, Derm. I hope he pulls through. It's not our former catcher that used to sit back there, I hope? I hate seeing folks suffer so I hope he isn't in pain.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Texas 1836
AG
I thought it was the funniest thing I've seen in a while ...

Their timing and delivery was spot on. My teenage son told me it's a Fortnite victory dance. Online battle game.

They only blocked 2 people's view and they split the line for them to see. The dude seemed like he didn't mind.

What's better than junior high boys acting goofy?? Too bad they got busted via phone.

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.