Does anyone get SECNetwork+ via PSVUE?

1,259 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by tonytx05
Sharpshooter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Spent the entire baseball game chatting with them only for them to conclude that PSVUE does not carry SEC Network. They carry all other ESPN channels, but not SEC Network +
SchizoAg
AG
Sounds like time to change TV providers.
test sig
Geralt of Rivia
S
I have PS Vue and I've watched stuff that was on SEC+ through the Watch ESPN app
Ag for Life
AG
I watched the game today on PSVUE credentials through watchespn
Aggieangler93
AG
SEC Network + is not a channel per se. It is digital content you have to access via the WatchESPN app.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
DBill
AG
Watched the game via Watch ESPN App with login credentials with my vue account as well. No issues for me.
tonytx05
AG
Edit: I had the Core and Access plan names switched previously, sorry for the confusion. Below is now correct.

Their most basic plan (Access) does not have SEC Network, you have to upgrade to the Core plan. Beauty of it is you can upgrade/downgrade whenever you like, so we only carry the extra channels during football and baseball season. That means we only downgrade for a few months, but it does save some for the year.
txtomster
I have ps vue and get sec network. As the other poster said you stream watch ESPN app to get baseball games . Works great .
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
OP, I think you are confusing SEC Network and SEC Network+. They are different. I have the CORE package on Vue and have watched many programs on the SEC network including Aggie games. None of the Vue packages come with SEC Network+ via the standard viewing content. But, you can watch SEC Network+ via the Espn app using your Vue log in credentials.
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
tonytx05 said:

Their most basic plan (Core) does not have SEC Network, you have to upgrade to the Access plan. Beauty of it is you can upgrade/downgrade whenever you like, so we only carry the extra channels during football and baseball season. That means we only downgrade for a few months, but it does save some for the year.
If you live near Houston, yes, the core package has the sec network. I watch it almost every day..
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
SchizoAg said:

Sounds like time to change TV providers.
Not a good idea. PS Vue is much better than sling or directv now and others. Has great channels, dvr capability, and can watch on up to 5 devices.
tonytx05
AG
Motracicletraficificker said:

tonytx05 said:

Their most basic plan (Core) does not have SEC Network, you have to upgrade to the Access plan. Beauty of it is you can upgrade/downgrade whenever you like, so we only carry the extra channels during football and baseball season. That means we only downgrade for a few months, but it does save some for the year.
If you live near Houston, yes, the core package has the sec network. I watch it almost every day..
I had the names switched, thanks for catching that. Access is the most basic plan, Core is the next step up and does include SEC Network.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.