Olsen

3,070 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BeowulfShaeffer
evanpd16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://spark.adobe.com/page/T3hZVjD1IwP0P/images/c589877e-5ec4-48e0-9963-de0334ccc740.jpg?asset_id=4c14a257-e4cc-4c7d-ad96-15e079a5bd1f&img_etag=c99e678f18d381981b013cf438f4a88b&size=2560
As I was searching for an uploaded Davidson game 2, I stumbled upon the Davidson wildcats website where they have an adobe spark dedicated to their 2017 cinderella story. In that spark I found this picture of Olsen that I have never seen before so I thought I'd share with anybody else who might want a laptop background of 6,000 passionate fans at Olsen!
HoustonAg2106
AG
That's pretty cool, thanks for sharing!
AgEng06
AG
Awesome. I can see me, my wife, and daughter in that pic.
dermdoc
AG
Great picture. Just waiting for one of our resident season ticket Nazis to point out empty seats of "offenders".
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Big Shooter
Staff
AG
She's a beauty! Love our ballpark
RAMunger83
AG
Love the photo - it's on the wall in my office courtesy of a Davidson Assistant Coach (my oldest son).

Proud of the photo!
Proud of our university;
Proud of Texas Aggie Baseball;
Proud of Olsen Field (at Blue Bell Park);
Proud of my son coaching at 1B (out of the box!) for Davidson;
Proud of my wife, '15 Ross Volunteer son and other family, friends sitting with me that day!

Also glad that series is behind me - it was a conflicted week!

Gig 'Em!
Aggie12B
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

That's pretty cool, thanks for sharing!
^ This!
I think i found my new screensaver

Vive Deo et Vives
JC'88
75AG
AG
dermdoc said:

Great picture. Just waiting for one of our resident season ticket Nazis to point out empty seats of "offenders".
Look at all of them!
JRB78
fightintxag13
AG
That's a great pic! Thanks for sharing!
Farmer1906
AG
DFWag17
AG
Back in college, i worked in the athletic department, mainly at Olsen. When we had the Bush 41 game, a few others and myself were able to get on the roof during introductions and i was able to snap this photo with my phone. Thought i would share here as well.

Austin Ag
AG
I have to admit...the AstroTurf really made a difference as the season wore on.
Farmer1906
AG
Austin Ag said:

I have to admit...the AstroTurf really made a difference as the season wore on.
Look at the pics side by side. The Yale game wasn't all that late in the season and you can see the grass around home looking rough.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Did it mention who took the photo?
BoerneGator
AG
dermdoc said:

Your girls are in their seats but you musta been gettin a "refill"!
KT 90
AG
Great pics up above. Thanks for sharing. Going to update to a shuffle wallpaper with these and another Aggie Baseball pic I was already using.

AFDave13
AG
Here's the full album:
https://spark.adobe.com/page/T3hZVjD1IwP0P/
BeowulfShaeffer
AG
Quote:

Davidson came out just as loose as it had been all postseason for Game 2, falling behind by two runs before taking its first lead of the Super Regional at 6-2. The Aggies took advantage of a botched call in the infield and a couple lucky gap hits to score seven runs in the eighth and take the lead once again.
Someone needs to remind the creator of this "memory book" about the rules regarding the completion of a catch. I don't recall a "voluntary or intentional" release of the ball from the fielder's glove...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.