SEC Midweek Games (2/20 -2/21)

2,782 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ABATTBQ87
jkag89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
All Times Central - The Poll used is D1 Baseball.com

Tuesday February 20th
Final: Lipscomb 5 - Tennessee 8 Box Score
Final: Middle Tennessee St. 0 - Bama 4 Box Score
Final: North Florida 2 - South Carolina 5 Box Score
Final: Georgia St. 2 - Auburn 3 Box Score
Final: Memphis 6 - #9 Ole Miss 8 Box Score
Final: Presbyterian 1 - #13 Vandy 7 Box Score
Final: Florida Atlantic 1 - #1 Florida 6 Box Score
Final: Xavier 3 - #8 Kentucky 2 (10) Box Score
Final: Stephen F. Austin St. 4 - #10 Fightin' Texas Aggies 11 Box Score

Wednesday February 21st
Final: Winthrop 2 - South Carolina 15 Box Score
Final: Georgia 14 - Kennesaw St. 4 Box Score
Final: Presbyterian 1 - #13 Vandy 15 Box Score
Final: Troy 5 - Auburn 6 Box Score
Final: Bethune-Cookman 4 #1 Florida 7 Box Score
Final: Mizzou 9 - Miami 0 Box Score
Final: #21 Mississippi St. 12 - Jackson St. 1 Box Score
Final: New Orleans 6 - #23 LSU 14 Box Score
Final: #4 Arkansas 1 - Arizona 0 Box Score (Tony Gwynn Stadium - San Diego,CA)

Other Regional Games
Tuesday February 20th

Final: New Mexico St. 0 - #3 tech 12 Box Score
#16 Dallas Baptist at Baylor (Cancelled due to an inclement weather forecast)
#24 Cougar High at Sam Houston St. (Postponed until 4/18, due to inclement weather)
Texas-Arlington at #7 TCU (Postponed due to inclement weather, reschedule date to be determined)
Final: Texas St. 6 - Rice 8 Box Score

Wednesday February 21st
Final: Lamar 2 - #19 t.u. 7 Box Score
BenFiasco14
AG
Thank you sir.

Somewhat related question: always forget when the rankings come out - I'd imagine Miss State will drop off after being walloped by Southern Miss
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
jkag89
They did not drop out of the D1 Baseball Poll which tends to remain fairly static the first couple of weeks of the season but did take a significant tumble from 12 to 21. Southern Miss jumped from being out of the poll to 15.
BenFiasco14
AG
jkag89 said:

They did not drop out of the D1 Baseball Poll which tends to remain fairly static the first couple of weeks of the season but did take a significant tumble from 12 to 21. Southern Miss jumped from being out of the poll to 15.
So it does come out on Monday's? I'm out of whack with the holiday
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Wildman15
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

jkag89 said:

People actually get President's day off?
tjack16
AG
I'll be at the Rice game tomorrow night (weather permitting)
gougler08
AG
Wildman15 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

jkag89 said:

People actually get President's day off?
Must be nice to work for the gubment
PhatMack19
AG
#8 Kentucky lost to Xavier in extras

#6 UNC lost to UNC Wilmington
Poot
Looks like UNC lost St. John's, 5-2?

Tough start for the Heels after a brutal finish last year. I know it's too early to draw too many conclusions... but it's still surprising.
LSU Baseball Fan
We've **** the bed a lot against UNO recently, so it's nice to win one against the Privateers. Their head coach Blake Dean is a legend from our 2009 championship team.

Texas will be the real test this weekend. I'll be thrilled with 2/3 after last weekend.
Wabs
AG
LSU Baseball Fan said:

We've **** the bed a lot against UNO recently, so it's nice to win one against the Privateers. Their head coach Blake Dean is a legend from our 2009 championship team.

Texas will be the real test this weekend. I'll be thrilled with 2/3 after last weekend.
LSU Baseball Fan is good people.
tjack16
AG
LSU Baseball Fan said:

I wish we had high profile marquee non conference weekend series like this. LSU/Texas is going to be an awesome series and I'm sure that atmosphere will be insane
jkag89
Other Midweek Top 25 Scores
Monday February 19th
New Mexico 3 - #2 Oregon St.15
#20 Indiana 6 - Coastal Carolina 5

Tuesday February 20th
South Florida 2 - Florida St. 5
North Carolina-Wilmington 5 - #6 North Carolina 4
Pepperdine 1 - #11 UCLA 2
#12 Stanford 3 - Cal-Davis 2
Eastern Kentucky 2 - #14 Louisville 4
#15 Southern Miss 9 - #18 South Alabama 10
VMI 9 - #17 Virginia 4
Nevada 2 - #22 Fullerton 0
Furman 4 - #25 Clemson

Wednesday February 21st
St. John's 5 - #6 North Carolina
Luke The Drifter
AG
tjholley17 said:

LSU Baseball Fan said:

I wish we had high profile marquee non conference weekend series like this. LSU/Texas is going to be an awesome series and I'm sure that atmosphere will be insane

Long Beach State says hello...

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
tjack16
AG
Luke The Drifter said:

tjholley17 said:

LSU Baseball Fan said:

I have a feeling A&M/Long Beach State isn't as big of a draw as LSU/Texas would be. Just a hunch

I'd be willing to bet that half of the students at A&M couldn't tell you where Long Beach State even is
HoustonAg2106
AG
tjholley17 said:

Luke The Drifter said:

tjholley17 said:

LSU Baseball Fan said:

I have a feeling A&M/Long Beach State isn't as big of a draw as LSU/Texas would be. Just a hunch

I'd be willing to bet that half of the students at A&M couldn't tell you where Long Beach State even is

True but those that follow college baseball know that Long Beach State at A&M is a big nonconference matchup
HECUBUS
AG
Dirtbags
gougler08
AG
I'm excited to flip between our game and the Swamp Kitties/sips game tonight
ABATTBQ87
AG
gougler08 said:

I'm excited to flip between our game and the Swamp Kitties/sips game tonight

I hope you enjoy that LSU first inning when they scored five runs with the help of 2 T sipper errors
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.