*****Aggies vs. Rhode Island-Saturday*****

60,365 Views | 854 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by The Debt
jkag89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Debt said:

Bottom of the 9th, 2 on, 1 out, and the word "game" rustles your jimmies. Geez yalls skin is thinner than celebrities on Twitter.
It could have been a line out double play ending the game in favor of the Rhodies. If you absolutely had to be first why not simply type "Ballgame, single plates two."
The Debt
Then you would be btcing that I was ruining the PBP, or disrespecting Lance or not knowing my place in the fragile social structure of board #8.
jkag89
The Debt said:

Then you would be btcing that I was ruining the PBP, or disrespecting Lance or not knowing my place in the fragile social structure of board #8.
Others might, I wouldn't.
Bondag
AG
If posting from ballpark enjoy game and post thoughts between innings. I have season tix, but can't make every game since I don't live in a College Station. If I have to watch on a stream I cannot control the delay and would appreciate the game thread stays close to PBP.

If you can't respect that then I will block you for a day the first time then permanently the next.
SchizoAg
AG
LOL, are you serious?

Just don't click "reload" until each at-bat is over.
Bondag
AG
SchizoAg said:

LOL, are you serious?

Just don't click "reload" until the play is over.
That is ok if everyone is watching the the stream. But if someone is posting from ballpark that is up to 90 second delay sometimes and can ruin a game thread.
trouble
AG
Ignoring people who annoy you is awesome. It's why I buy a star.
Average Joe
AG
I'm just going to say what everybody is thinking but nobody wants to say. The rally boobs/legs worked.
BoerneGator
AG
trouble said:

Ignoring people who annoy you is awesome. It's why I buy a star.
Right you are, J!

And I just put that twerp on it too! Thanks for the reminder!
The Debt
Bondag said:

SchizoAg said:

LOL, are you serious?

That is ok if everyone is watching the the stream. But if someone is posting from ballpark that is up to 90 second delay sometimes and can ruin a game thread.

aggiewilliford
Average Joe said:

I'm just going to say what everybody is thinking but nobody wants to say. The rally boobs/legs worked.

This made me laugh out loud. Blue Star for you!
Gig Em Ags, God Bless Old Army and Marching in Behind the Band! Whooooopppp
VegasAg86
AG
aggietony2010 said:

I think baseball season is going to cause me to finally start utilizing the ignore button.
The ignore for 24 hours option is great for game threads.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Bondag said:

SchizoAg said:

LOL, are you serious?

If you are watching a delayed stream then why are you following the play by play on here?
Sean98
AG
Because Lance is doing PBP off the delayed stream as well and I love in a rural area with sheety internet and my crap ESPN+ feed buffers every 20 seconds.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Sean98 said:

Because Lance is doing PBP off the delayed stream as well and I love in a rural area with sheety internet and my crap ESPN+ feed buffers every 20 seconds.
Well you are in a small minority of people who are on the game threads specifically to get play by play...most people are on here to comment about what is happening as it happens. There are numerous other options for you as well (gamecast, radio, etc).
The Debt
Its hard to imagine in the year 2018 there are people anxiously f5ing a message board so they can record the 2nd hand information in their scorebook.

Hot damn, I love die hard fans!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.