Season tickets

2,385 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by usmcaggie12
usmcaggie12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Was planning on buying season tickets for this coming season.. Would I be able to once they start selling, or is there normally a waiting period or anything?
Tex100
AG
They were sold out last year. With a CWS appearance and an expected strong team this year, I think most people will keep them.
usmcaggie12
I thought that might be the case. Thanks for the info!
Tex100
AG
All you can do is ask.
Aggieangler93
AG
There is a form up on 12th man foundation under tickets, where you can express an interest, and that you would like to be contacted for baseball season tickets.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
usmcaggie12
Yes sir, i signed up for it. Instead of wondering for a few more months, figured I would just go ahead and ask. Thanks for the info though.
themissinglink
AG
I think they sent emails in January last year letting you know if you got tickets.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Best thing to do is call the Aggie Athletics office.
aggietony2010
AG
I was about #7500 in priority points before last season. I know for a fact that I was one of the last people on the list to get tickets, as I didn't initially get them, but then later received a call from the 12MF saying a set had opened up.

There will be considerably fewer seats available this go 'round, as last year, they added a significant number of seats by taking 201 and 204 away from GA and making them reserved. The only ones coming open this year will be non-renewals.

I don't think there will be very much in the way of non-renewal this year, and there aren't going to be any additional seats added (unless they decide to finish off killing the student section, which I don't foresee happening)

Go ahead and ask, and submit a request, but unless you're sitting in the top 1000 or so on the priority points list, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Good luck!
usmcaggie12
Gotcha! Thank you for the info.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.