Throwback fitted ballcaps in @ Outfitters

3,025 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Aggieangler93
Capt. America
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like the actual team issued fitted hats have finally hit outfitters! It also looks like they ordered plenty outside of the original special order.

MROD92
Nice, how much do they run?
Capitol Ag
AG
I met the Marketing Director in May and she told me they were going to order a bunch since the preorder was so well received.

Got mine yesterday at home. Huge box, 4 hats (got a few to nail the size). They really look old school they way they fit. Slouched but a little wonky on the crown. Just like in the 50's but I have one that's great. Wore it around this morning.

Looks like that is the South Gate store. I'm curious, were they in the SG store last weekend? I was in town and never stopped by that one. I visited the University one only. That one only had the flex version.
Capitol Ag
AG
MROD92 said:

Nice, how much do they run?

$29.99
Capt. America
AG
$29.99 is the standard rate for all of the fitted Adidas ball caps, plus they have plenty in store if you pre-ordered, so if your size doesn't work out, you can get a better size as well.
MROD92
Aggieangler93
AG
Which 3 sizes didn't fit you? Driving to you would be closer than driving to B/CS and maybe I would get lucky and one would fit!

I have cash in hand brother! Maybe one is a 7 3/8?
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Capitol Ag
AG
Aggieangler93 said:

Which 3 sizes didn't fit you? Driving to you would be closer than driving to B/CS and maybe I would get lucky and one would fit!

I have cash in hand brother! Maybe one is a 7 3/8?
Just saw this and I am so sorry for the late reply. I returned what I didn't need to the store Sept 9 before the Nichols State game. But no, I have a child's head. It was all 7 and 7 1/8 and I always get at least couple of each size of fitted hats as they can vary and I have a massive case of OCD.

Anyway, thank you though for the offer and sorry.
Aggieangler93
AG
No worries! I will drop in next time I am over at A&M.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.