CWS Texas A&M Shirt Sale

3,122 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by greg.w.h
85AustinAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
85AustinAg
AG
Texas A&M CWS ADDIDAS TShirt Sale

Thought some might be interested.
ensign_beedrill
AG
This one based on the throwback uniforms is discounted, too. Guess I should have waited.

http://www.adidas.com/us/aggies-raglan-tee/CT8959.html?forceSelSize=CT8959_420
BurnetAggie99
Snap E Tom
Sweet thanks. $15 for a Climalite workout shirt is a steal.
Sean98
AG
This shirt is still available as well for $15.
OleArmyBQ68
AG
I ordered my $30 shirt from Aggieland Outfitters the day it was released. I received my $30 shirt from Aggieland Outfitters a day after I left town. I guess if you only pay $30 for a t-shirt you gotta expect less.
Sean98
AG
If anyone is still pondering buying one is the shirts know that they run a size small. At 6'4", 210# I'm a size Large in every Adidas Climalite shirt I own. But this shirt is like a second skin.
Capt. America
AG
Sean98 said:

If anyone is still pondering buying one is the shirts know that they run a size small. At 6'4", 210# I'm a size Large in every Adidas Climalite shirt I own. But this shirt is like a second skin.

If your are buying Adidas in today's day and age, always go a size up. They are running everything on European sizing.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Weird 'cause I bought a medium shirt online and when it came it was so big on me.
Sean98
AG
You want my tiny large?

Edit: Shirt. #NotASexJoke
ftworthag02
AG
I'm 6'3" 215 and I normally wear a xl in adidas shirts and I ordered this one in xl and it was fairly snug on the sides but the length was actually perfect. My basic adidas a&m baseball shirt w/ the 2 bats crossing is a xl and it fits perfectly compared to the cws shirt
The Pilot
AG
Capt. America said:

Sean98 said:

If your are buying Adidas in today's day and age, always go a size up. They are running everything on European sizing.
Doesn't help that America is just getting fatter and fatter
ensign_beedrill
AG
Sean98 said:

You want my tiny large?

Edit: Shirt. #NotASexJoke
Basketball and Chain
AG
I wear a large in everything, but apparently not in Adidas anymore. I ordered 3 shirts and they're all skin tight. Sucks, I missed the boat on the shirts I wanted now.
94chem
Wish I had read the sizing info. Don't know why people like their clothes bunching up in their armpits and looking like dumb white dad on a Disney sitcom.
greg.w.h
AG
I got an XL and the comment that Adidas sizes might be smaller than expected is worth repeating. It also is of a certain quality and I would recommend hanging or putting on a sweater dryer to preserve the size.

I'm not dissatisfied but using it to track my weight loss isn't a feature I was looking to buy.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.